Tonari no Seki no Yatsu ga Souiu Me de Mitekuru - Ch. 17 - That Way Of Looking

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_nnq20cZRt31urtbf3o1_400.gif

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ, bro. You had it right there for the taking and then not only did you fail, but you practically lit yourself on fire in the process.

Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to sound like an ass, mate, but you could have just dmed me(group leader) on discord. We all have lives, the raws release weekly, we release roughly weekly, so I'm not sure how you could have figured we'd dropped it...
As i already explained, this entire thing was an afterthought. Friend asked me to do it, I looked at it, saw that it was 8 pages, 3 chapters behind and easy to do so i just did it in 1,5 - 2 hours. It never crossed my mind to go on discord for something that would take so little time, and again as i already said it here, if you are doing it i have no reason to keep doing it, but since it's 3 chapters behind if the group wanted it i could just catch up to the current chapter by sunday just to make it easier on both you and the reader. I have nothing but respect for you and your group and as i said it already i never meant to discourage the team behind it. I'm sorry for causing this mess

Dex-chan lover
Yes if they are going to keep doing it i'll stop, yes their translation is much better specially because they have real redrawers that use pens and are actualy talented (i use a mouse lol). Not only that but their tysetting is a lot more consistent. Mine has inconsistent sizes all around and a lot of it is uncentered because i barely know how to center text properly. Also they have a really good eye for making the text look nice, while mine is a lot more sloppy without consistency a lot of the times (again). Once again i only did this as an afterthought and never meant to discourage the group

Honestly you're cool people for this response. Cheers.

Dex-chan lover
SEND DUDES
WE NEED TWICE THE MEN AND TWICE THE SUPPLIES TO BUILD THIS SHIP AND AUPPORT THIS AMOUNT OF DENSITY

Dex-chan lover
GAHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN IT MAN!

Why go for a kiss right away? Just say what u need to say. Dude says too much with that.

Users who are viewing this thread