Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 36 - Pixie Dragon

Dex-chan lover
@RazDog I don't even know if you can call it simping. I mean the guy was saying this group is known for getting things done, when literally the first thing they ever translated is still incomplete. Like..can you even be called a simp if you know nothing about what you're simping for?

@WillLi so let me get this straight your saying one guy didn’t get his story right and the LHTranslation has a problem with their management to be honest I think I’m tired from waking up and don’t understand a word even if you throw them at me with a 25 inch thick dictionary and yes I mean 25 inches.

Aggregator gang
@musicfreak12 It is not considered snipping if the previous group stops translating a series, the term you are looking for is "picking up".

I feel like the other one was translated better.
It seems like this one's cut content to make their font size fit the balloons.

Dex-chan lover
@Aquacube11 LHT -had- a problem with management managment has changed and a lot of the group's issues have been fixed, but some still stand, like their habit of getting behind and then starting up again as soon as they get sniped. However Shiggle or whatever, came in here saying that they are probably going to finish the series, and that they probably just messed up and only uploaded the most recent chapter by mistake. However, they didn't check the site, which also has the two chapters skipped, and they also didn't check the group's history. As LHT is -famous- for not finishing things unless sniped. Actually the first series they ever did, got dropped, but Shiggle is trying to say they have a reputation for finishing projects and we should expect them to finish this one.

Dex-chan lover
I see LHT is at it again. Might as well make a group dedicated to "sniping" LHT so that they stop that shit.

LH ? Don't want your candy grabbed by someonee? Then don't forget it for few weeks or months in a public park.

Actually you've made this partern many times already. You know? Continuing for forgotten titles right after someone picks it up(seriously it's not sniped if you stopped updating for a while)

guess who remembered they still have this title in their catalogue after another group released a translated a chapter.
LOL
see you in a few months

Double-page supporter
Gosh the pixie is cute!
He said he is 116 yo but he act like a kid, so cute ><
I love this series~

Dex-chan lover
To think that all of the member of MC's party can use storage Magic...
MC -> Can put infinite amount of items in his inventory with time stopping function
Fer,Sui,dora -> Can put an infinite amount of delicious thing on their stomach inventories with ridiculously fast metabolism function....

I'll bet actual money that, just like this release, LH have stockpiled quite a few "new chapters" for half-dead manga releases, waiting for good hearted translators to pick it up just so they can re-snipe an assert dominance. And then? Maybe 1-2 more chapters before they drop it from the main schedule...

You can always just block a group you don't like so you don't have to put up with their releases. Then you can keep the chats to being about the stories instead of the groups issues

Users who are viewing this thread