Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 59.2

Dex-chan lover
giant sushi for giant dog, I doubt mc can really taste it properly without having to take several bites into plain rice

Dex-chan lover
lol it did not dawn on them that hunting and felling dragons they will have to deal with that fanatic later .

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's been a pleasure reading all these comments! See you guys next year. (hopefully)

it's been 5 months without any updates? did the manga got canned or are they just on a long hiatus?

Dex-chan lover
Any one got that old gameshow music to indicate waiting? I forget the name of that show it aired in like the 90's if I recall.

Fed-Kun's army
The slice of the sushi roll is like eating a pizza... Dora the Explorer is too strong for this world, especially after eating good food

Dex-chan lover
it's been 5 months without any updates? did the manga got canned or are they just on a long hiatus?
From what I can find, they halted production of the manga so that the anime got more focus. Seems also the illustrator got rather sick according to twitter that being said the illustrator seems to have moved onto doing another project around when he fell ill, so that could be bad news for this.

Users who are viewing this thread