Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi: Sui no Daibouken - Ch. 20 - "A Boy and the First Fight" Part One

Contributor
Ah... everyone's underestimating Sui... Mukoda better come back soon before Sui, with a mind of a babby, accidentally murders a kid cause everyone thinks slimes are just weak slimes

Double-page supporter
I am so scared of Sui and the kids, he got no common sense and is hella strong

Dex-chan lover
bet this kid is going to have big holes in his body in the next chapter, but if the author really did that, sui would probably heal him afterwards 🙃

It's probably paper rock scissor or something. If it's real combat kid will be obliterated. Thanks for the chap.

Phoenix’s Rush? Kid is gonna meet his hero and then find out Rush knows the slime.

Dex-chan lover
Kids early love... Too sweet.... Sui is just supporting them, and playing in there "princess and knight" kids role play

final_603d0995df1e22005dd13b4d_445203.png

Aggregator gang
I don't remember them mentioning it so correct me if they did, but I wonder if it's possible to cast innate magic at lower levels to "pull your punches" magically as it were? I.e., shoot acid missiles that won't knock a kid over from the blast and only leave mild burns, or since he has the water goddess' blessing, become a hot water super soaker? Sui's concept of restraint appears to be very bipolar right now (either go all out or not at all) so I wonder if it's possible to make this a teaching moment for him.

Users who are viewing this thread