Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi: Sui no Daibouken

Can someone let me know roughly when in the main story this one starts please? I don't like spoilers, so I want to stay ahead of this spin-off in the main manga.

Also, if someone with the ability to edit the series page could add that info to the synopsis, that would be awesome.

gosh.. it was usually just very "aww"-ing. I can't believe I tear up from Sui's ability to say sorry whilst still being a kid.
Sui is so precious~

@Ultrabenosaurus I don't think there are any noteworthy spoilers from the main story. This spin-off is like the more in-depth daily life of Sui. If anything, there are perhaps few characters that they met in main story, new cities they visited.

So unless someone else say otherwise, I personally just fine reading this before the main story continues.

Dex-chan lover
I just need some of this everyday, like 2 or 3 chapters. This is some cute shit, and its making me dread life a bit less.

Aggregator gang
Is this made by the same author? Because if it is I would be kinda annoyed that this has almost as many chapters as the main story.

* I got confused and legit thought this was the main story. Turns out its the spin-off Hooray. Got nervous for a sec, thought I 'd have to wait for another couple months before the rest gets reuploaded😅

Users who are viewing this thread