Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Questing At The Adventure's Guild

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand he forgot her again. Chocolate for the wolf, but non for the grl.

Supporter
@lolmaolol why don't you stop reading and go to other OP isekai manga then!? You literally whine about his "whining" every single freaking chapter! Seriously you complaint just for the sake of complaining or something

Dex-chan lover
pew pew da pee pee. Pee pee da best. Not acid. According to Japanese manga.

thank god this wasnt a leveling arc, hes a beta cuck and kinda hurts the manga but whatever :/

Double-page supporter
@Cleesus In case you haven't seen the answer in the comments yet,
I'm afraid not. There hasn't been any sort of character development in the web novel translation so far and it's a good ways ahead of the manga. 'S just the style of isekai this is.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
You say that, but you're aware this is mostly a "feeding tasty foods to my overpowered pets" story, right? Mukoda is literally their slave, and has to feed a bunch of gods weekly.

Him whining is what keeps things relatable. He's a normal guy. How often do normal guys have to kill things and cut off their ears? Or feed a sentient and very demanding several ton monster that can destroy countries?

@lolmaolol
As someone that reads the web novel; no. He never stops. It's part of his character, the Japanese retorting straightman.

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi
Yes, and? If you wanted a story about an "alpha male" you'd be reading one where: a) he doesn't run away from the country that summoned him and; b) surrounds himself with girls, not animals.

These are things (themes) established very early on, my friend. You're looking for and expecting things that never existed. Not in this series, anyway. Complain all you'd like. You're like Mukoda in that sense.

alu

Dex-chan lover
That was a good opportunity for the mangaka to show some interesting comments from the guys at the gild observing the quest selection.
What a pity.

Dex-chan lover
He is walking around with the ultimate cheat and yet he always is so scared of everything

Dex-chan lover
UUAedqV.jpg

@Talismaster nope that isnt the case, I just wish he werent as much of a bitch as he is, IE he doesnt acknowledged he has a god next to him constantly and hes afraid of pussy mob enemies, your reaching too far with those cliches.

Users who are viewing this thread