Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Questing At The Adventure's Guild

Dex-chan lover
@Meybi Usually, it is kid that call other people kids. Mature adults will use proper argument and reasoning to talk to others. I wonder if you even graduated from college and is working as a proper adult yet.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@MrEd
That comment was completely unacceptable. Take a day of from commenting and consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

@Zephyrus It is a good comment considering people should not be that naive like that mc girl and I was explaining what did it cost if you have to be that naive to and for other people, by acting as the devil as I was so mad so that people can see my point of view of how terrible and critical it is to not be the characters in this manga and to expect what good common sense look like for a good manga?

How is my comment completely unacceptable? Are you silencing my voice out of your offended feelings because I said something harsh, and not because of how my opinion could serve a better judgement for people to think more critically & how to expect a good plot logic manga should look like?

Take a day to calm your feelings so you can see this more rationally and consider if silencing me is the right decision, better yet, explain to me why it is the right decision if you truly believe you are right from your moral point of view and not just abusing your power to silence people opinion.

Thanks.

MrEd

Fed-Kun's army
Reach the deathline? I don't think people want to reach that. Deadline, perhaps, but deathline? :D

Fed-Kun's army
"Pew pew", he said "pew pew"! Sui's so adorable!!!! 。゚( ゚இωஇ゚)゚。

Fed-Kun's army
A slime potion factory, quick easy money! Anyways, when is the next offering?

Dex-chan lover
PEW PEW

Oh boy I dont even mind that the slime didnt become a slime loli and then a slime girl.

Users who are viewing this thread