Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - On the Adventurer's Quest, a Hunt

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing all these comments bashing ‘Merican measurement system as awoken my MERICA pride. Murica is #1

Dex-chan lover
BIG MISTER COW WAS PEW PEW

---

Metric >Imperial

It's still confusing why people still use that inferior system. Good job TL, Respect +100
very pleased.

Dex-chan lover
WDYM 'alraight if we take some'? Take everything, its yours. You guys defeated the monster, to the victor come the spoils. Would help Sui evolve as well probly.

About using armor, this would make sure that he'd be fine even if Feru went overboard with his magic while MC is around, or if hes taken by surprise (there was already a time when they didnt expect it and there was no barrier). Or at least protection for his vital parts, like a chestplate and helm.

Dex-chan lover
"Having beef everyday can get pretty boring" thinks the retarded jackass who cooks rockbird every day.
At least beef is actually edible.

And nobody promised to sell half the meat to the guild. The dude just assumed and no agreement was ever made.

amazing chapter as always, and that last sketch at the end was nice touch, all the good isekai manga lel~

@The5thSeraph you know.. if you dont like chicken or something similar like them... You dont have to comment everytime he cook them.. its just the leftover meat they have from feru's hunt.. i know that it triggers you when you see/smell fried chicken but just dont comment it

Dex-chan lover
@ArifZainal
I'm not under any obligation to stay silent for the sake of randoms.
I could as easily say that if you don't like my comments, don't tag me to bitch at me about them. But we're both free to say as we like within the bounds of the site rules (plus whatever personal issues the mods have on any given day).

@The5thSearph Damm you ungrateful some people can't even eat meat everyday fam relax yourself its a story and If man want to eat the same thing every day whys it matters

@Cosmonaut_Bill In the 1970's, Pepsi was losing to Coca-Cola, so they figured out that families were running out of Pepsi at home and copying Coke's 6.5 ounce glass bottles weren't working out, so they went to DuPont and had a 10 times larger innovative bottle made of plastic, they dubbed the 2-Liter, since going metric at the time was a trend.

@enmaaisha huh neat i wasn't expecting for someone to explain it but thanks. i can tell that this is going to be one of those random pieces of trivia that im never gonna forget.

Users who are viewing this thread