Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Consultation At The Guild

Dex-chan lover
It would be convenient if a butcher join their group. Might as well be interesting if the said butcher is a psycho/fucked up ones instead of an obv legendary butcher or some sort. So smth like a butcher who doesnt care hell's bounds and just want to chop anything for the sake of crimson.

i think this is the only isekai i read. since it never turned into like a weird harem. i mean it almost did but they're like not physically with him haha

Dex-chan lover
@episode hahaha funny you mention that.
Half of your idea will be true. Not telling which half though

another spoiler to drop about elves:
Upcoming male elf who's a little lacking in common sense

Fed-Kun's army
Is this real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide with no escape from reality.

Every time I see this manga update, it brings a smile to my face! It is so good and simple! Love it! Ty for the translations!

Double-page supporter
it's super weird seeing a manga where all the characters are super nice and chill to the MC (save for the scammer from an earlier chapter), usually they have like a rival or some asshole or annoying character by now

Double-page supporter
Nagging wifey and carefree husband are on a new journey with their formless child. :3

I wonder what it would look like, if the MC and Feru exchanged species. Like the MC is a dog race and Feru is a humanoïd. I must totally see this one day.

Double-page supporter
@newmangareader246
or some asshole or annoying character
JfXwC98.png

@newmangareader246

To be fair, that scammer only took 8 silver coins from him, but they gave the MC a ton of info about the world regarding where to travel, in fact he ended up making a decision based on the information provided to him by that group.

So all in all, even the scammer was wholesome as heck.

DUNGEON! DUNGEON! DUNGEON!

Users who are viewing this thread