Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Consultation At The Guild

Dex-chan lover
I mean, Id try to eat the dragon too lets go find this butcher, with Fenrir killing everything you can practically enjoy every food as long as you find out how to butcher and cook it

I know that he's supposed to be meek and all but I really wish the mc would have a bit more confidence. I mean c'mon you've got one of the strongest monsters in the world as a guard dog, lighten up a little.

Fed-Kun's army
MC needs to grow some balls. Sui goes pew pew and Feru swipes a couple times and a dungeons’s cleared without him lifting a finger. All he has to do is cook later.

Double-page supporter
@Eksentrysyti seriously, he sure does need to man up. Part of me also wishes he also learns more combat so that he can at least deal with emergencies when Sui and Feru isn't there.

Contributor
Glad to see they’ll keep on moving, can’t quite see the trio settling down for too long.

This world is too small for them to just stay in one area the whole story.
I'm excited to see new settings and new monster cuisine.

All caught up with the light novel, hope that the art style changes a bit once they hit the dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Finally they're moving out. There were readers who protested that he should have bought a house instead of a bath.

This is the reason why they wouldn't ever buy a house - they want to travel.

Group Leader
Man, I reread this manga from the chapter 1 today, and I really like that there are no forced drama or a very long arc that needs 6 months+ to conclude.

Excited for the next city!

I guess I'm one of the few people who likes the MC's spinelessness. At least he's being consistent. 😂 It's funny for me whenever he gets dragged around by Fer and Sui. It would be boring if he just agrees with them and go YEAH LETS FIGHT BRRRRRRR

Kind of reminds me of Shinpachi's role in Gintama, he's not cool or anyone's favourite but his character makes everyone else look better.

@collagen I agree with you. I like that the MC is spineless and just want to have a peaceful life but because of Fenrir and Sui who is more of less overpowered monsters favoured by Gods, he keeps getting involved in situations he was trying to avoid in the first place. MC isn't weak anymore, with 3 minor blessings, he can more of less take care of himself. But he isn't a fighting person, just more of a domestic cook that likes to relax.

Fed-Kun's army
@I wouldn't call him spineless - remember he charged at the bandits to save the merchant? He just hates conflict/combat but if he had to he'll fight. I also get where Fenrir is coming from - it's silly to have such a weak master when you know he can get so much more powerful.

Dex-chan lover
@saudagarbeta
I also feel he's a bit more realistic in the sense he has a fear of death and getting hurt as well. He isn't some MC with 8th grader syndrome and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread