Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Consultation At The Guild

I will not tolerate mc slander!! He's fuckin' adorable and he's a great cook ; o;

Dex-chan lover
> Butchering the dragon, this will be fun... believe me, hahahahahaha

> Also, this is the first time i think of it, its about the scar of Fer in his forehead.
That's the scar of every shitaki mushroom right?

Dude, give up you cannot win against those two. Just go with the flow and order some Prozac online as you are going to need it.

The only thing Feru really wants to satify is his belly, and that's understandable.

many chapters later, inside the deepest part of a dungeon;
fenrir: "dungeon boss meat for dinner! yay...!"

Fed-Kun's army
This protagonist (among many other) needs a better spine. The guy is just being led by his companions/side characters like some empty plastic bag in a wind.

Double-page supporter
@Joonhas I doubt you can do anything better if you was him. He is just a normal human who got throw into this mess. Even with the blessing of the goddesses, his magic is still super weak. Also the imagine how scary the monsters look like. Imagine if you saw a giant snake or a giant hairy spider, you know they don't harm you but do you want to be next to them?

@bosbarret Male elf would be better. Isekai manga lack male elves. There are already tons of manga with female elves.

tb

Just love mc, he just a normal guy haaahah but surrounded by Sui and feru that love to fight hahahaha
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Dungeon boss when Feru enters the dungeon:

tXiCky7.png

Dex-chan lover
“We killed a thing”

“WHAAAAT?! You killed the awesome magical special monster?”

“Yea can you cut it up?”

“WHAAAAAT?! Sure ok”

Rinse repeat

Users who are viewing this thread