Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Double-page supporter
This kinda gets worse each chap same with its art degrading. Absolutely no suspense or much world/character building at chap 10 where i dropped it and the MC and NPC are written flat out dumb and uncharismatic. I mean he even asked if he can bring food on an adventure and they let a "Legendary" Beast into the city no problem after 2 lines of dialogue.

Hes selling food from the online shop to get infinite money instantly. He obtains a legendary beast instantly that for some reason was just right outside the gates and will prolly do all the fighting, if its not offscreened for the most as i cant see any good fighting with this art style/quality happening.

You would expect it to focus on world building or least have a good story/good characters instead, , but nope op beast acts like good doggo is the only thing it has. Compared to stuff like Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen/Dungeon Meshi this ones just way to poor in all departments and i cant see how this is rated so highly.

I mean its a monthly manga and on top of it an adaption afterall and they tend to at least be good at something, but this ones quality seems worse than japanese weekly manga in basically everything.

@Aigaion he already has required tools for beating the beef, so he'll prolly ask for something for beating the meat

i'm sorry for the bad pun.
i'm sorry

Dex-chan lover
Definitely the worst food manga I've read.

And I'm saying that as someone who honestly believes making fried chicken should be a capital crime with immediate death penalty.

You can count on one hand the number of things he makes that aren't deep fried and / or rockbird (i.e. magical fantasy chicken) in some form or other. He is an epic failure at food.

Besides all his karaage nonsense, he is just a cheating bullshit isekai moron jerking off for rice, miso and onsens.

tbh this manga doesnt really have that much of the food genre its just pokemon but him using food to bribe them

@Zero13 yea address the issue, buddy. Summarize the whole thing.

to a manga with slice of life tag.

its fine you don't like. not like every single manga out there can appeal to everyone. I like this one cuz it got the chill vibe. A little of adventure, a little bit of rest, a portion of food segment, and some exchange of dialogue.

slice of life.

Double-page supporter
@kangeehiyaii Its also Adventure and Fantasy. Doesnt somehow negate that it makes little sense and the writing/art is pretty poor overall. Its not like im expecting Dungeon Meshi level of writing/cooking/art, but it should be at least good at something outside of having power fantasy.

Also funny how you pick up my comment thats 2 weeks old, but ignore the newer one that says its one of the shittiest food manga, because he cant cook at all aka writer has 0 clue about cooking lol. Just wanted to point that out, because i found it funny.

Thanks for the work, animeaddiction~

kangeehiyaii has the right idea/attitude. You dimwits expect something worldchanging every time, and diss the manga if it's not. It's pretty funny, but also sad.

@Zero13 you know what buddy? its good to know your opinion. having a high expectation on something is commendable as well, unfortunately it is a kind of double edge sword.

you don't have to take my opinion too hard upon yourself because all I'm saying is that this particular manga might be not for someone like you.

if you hate it, yet many people surrounding you don't, its fine to leave the manga as it is.

Double-page supporter
@kangeehiyaii
Its good you do, but my point was obviously just because it has a SoL tag doesnt mean that you cant point out poor art, writing and especially bad showcase of cooking. Theres many SoL that are incredibly well written and showcased like Otoyomegatari or Dungeon Messhi as a better example, that despite not having the tag has amazing SoL elements. I never even said you cant enjoy it and that point was all in your head.

Anyway if you can only handle a circlejerk of opinions go to a fanpage and not the mangapage on a reader. Here you get people that might find it terrible try it and would appreciate open comments on what to expect more than just constant circlejerk. Just laughable when people cant handle a differing opinion and reply with, but some people like it as if no one dislikes it or finds it mediocre at best. Especially this one as its rated a 7 in most places.

Users who are viewing this thread