Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

One of those stories that feels wholesome when you binge it at the beginning, but loses its appeal quickly when there's a month between chapters. Because you realize its the same thing over and over again, and it's actually kind of bland.

Dex-chan lover
Those reactions to the knife breaking were hilarious.
ALSO LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLE MEN!

@plasma1492

Well in the LN the creator god made the MC semi-immortal (made his life extended for about 1,500 years) since he sympathized that MC cannot have a waifu due to circumstances. So, in a way, the MC was deified.

So, I read about 200 chapters of the novel. And some people rant in novelupdates that Mokoudo is a coward. I think it's justified, I mean he was trow to some unknown world where there are monsters can kill him. Don't you also afraid to be killed?

But, what I don't like is the fact the people, gods and also his familiars who meet him boss him around without respect of him. I think they took him for granted. This is where I wish he grow a backbone and stop service other and have a give and take and respective relationship with other. But, he is so kind to just fulfill their demands. I especially hate the gods. Gezz, annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread