Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - The day she received everything

page2-3 feels the flashback vibe of Darling in the Frankxx alone with destrution enviroment and the Camping granny staring at stars high just like Yuru Camp!

Double-page supporter
@Arantir

Haven't you read the earliest chapter?

Hatta sensei gave a lot of clue who she might be

Dex-chan lover
argh... Hata is at it again in baiting peepz... and he's actually being successful here...

I'm actually leaning that the girl handing out the Ohagi is Tsukasa while the little injured girl is the granny herself. We all have been in this scenario before... the good ol' hinting the "older" peepz is the granny reminiscing the past while the truth is the opposite... xD

Why does it have to be on Earth? Maybe it was the space marines attacking the Moon

Dex-chan lover
@Arantir She's Princess Kaguya, a character from a Japanese tale. The rom-com Kaguya Sama is based on that and the final villain of Naruto was also based on it.

@xSauriaNx
Except the hair of the lady match with the granny.
Except the hair of the little girl match with tsukasa.
Except the eyes of the little girl match with tsukasa.
Except Tsukasa explicitely says that the granny gave her ohagi.
Except the lady is shown to be the granny explicitely on page 3, panels 2 and 3.

Do some people actually READ the manga or they just skim through it ?

Dex-chan lover
@CursedLight
None of that matters, it can and will all be explained away in the story, except the parts that will be ignored. Epic twist incoming. Maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
The ultimate plot twist is that there is no plot twist and Tsukasa is a normal girl

That's what I thought until I saw these ruins, what the fuck? Can she actually not age at all? IIRC she talked about Edo (or another era) like she lived during it in a chapter

What if she's immortal thanks to the moon rock, and maybe the final plot is that she'll destroy it so she can die with Nasa?

Dex-chan lover
@CursedLight yes we do...

but there's the fun in fooling around speculating stuff... you can't always be stiff when you want to be entertained by what you consumed... the series isn't being hard on people to actually do some thinking plus this is a Hata Kenjirou manga, you'll eventually get starting to think about stuff when he's gonna hint it to people... or, when he's slapping the facts straight to everyone's faces.

so yes... we do read but jokes aside... chill a bit man. let's just enjoy this manga like it wants us to... hahahaa xD

Power Uploader
@CursedLight Everything you mentioned (except for the ohagi) might just be red herrings. If the young lady in the memory is indeed granny, then there is no reason for her face to be hidden like that.
Note that granny's flashback isappararently told from kid's POV .

Double-page supporter
@cursedLight -- I get the simplest solution may be the correct one. However, this is Hata-sensei we are talking about.

[ol]
[li]If the little girl in the flashback is Tsukasa, it clashes with the notion that Tsukasa cannot be injured. The little girl had injuries.[/li]
[li]The flashback Tokiko remembers is from the POV of the little girl.[/li]
[li]The various splash pages have shown Tsukasa in various places and times on Earth throughout its history. Further, Tsukasa has spoken in a way as to imply she has experienced things from hundreds of years ago first hand. If that's the case, and she has not aged, then the little girl would not be Tsukasa. [/li]
[li]Tokiko could have adopted the hair and clothing style of the person who saved her. Hata-sensei hid the face of the woman in question. [/li]
[li]Tokiko could have made some ohagi for Tsukasa at a later point as a thank you. And she continues to do so all these years later as a thank you. [/li]
[li]Tsukasa has rescued folks before. One being Nasa and one being Chitose. So this rescue fits with her earlier rescues.[/li]
[/ol]

So while you may think, "You ignorant F's need to learn how to read!", in reality, the situation may not be as simple as you'd like to believe. So no sense in attacking others when you might well be in the wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit ^this dude turned it around full 180
Totally respect you for it and for how coherently you state everything

Fed-Kun's army
@ToddSama So what you're is that Tsukasa saved Tokiko instead of the other way around... But the last page's last panel completely contradicts this...
Tsukasa says "It's just some Ohagi. But 'I' was pretty happy when she gave it to 'me' before".
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Double-page supporter
We finally get a taste of solid backstory. 92 chapters in?
That reminds me, is their apartment finished rebuilding yet?

@ToddSama I hate you because that makes so much sense and now I don't know what to believe anymore. I just want to point out that Tsukasa can be injured (as seen in chapter 1), she just heals immediately.
What bothers me is that neither of them wears Tsukasa's hair thingy, even though she is shown with it in cover pages set long before WWII (the bombing depicted is probably during WWII, that would fit with Tokiko's age)

Users who are viewing this thread