Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 102 - because

Fed-Kun's army
Marriage is about making yourself feel better about the fact that your life is a mere speck of dust by indulging in primitive, instinctual desires with someone who is close enough to you and who is interested enough in talking with you that they can sufficiently distract you from thinking about your mortality and insignificance.

But this story is precious, and I'm with everyone else who doesn't want that kind of bothersome thinking in their life. Romanticism, banzai! :p

Dex-chan lover
Wow Hata really wnet all out in this chapter. The art is so pretty.

Dex-chan lover
this could be the ending
but hell nope, there's still more to come, so hell yeah!

seriously though really sweet chapter, and that anime adaptation just can't come sooner...

she is a moon princess isn't she? I feel like that where we are heading towards.

First of all TV ANIME CONFIRMED FOR FALL 2020, and second, that was really sweet and wholesome, someone please get me some insulin cuz this gave me diabetes.

Oh and I guess that Tsukasa is Kaguya-hime or a being similar to what Kaguya is in Japanese folklore, but that is nothing new to me.

@pachogamez

The Moon does not have an atmosphere, there's an almost perfect vacuum on its surface.

However, most lunar rocks are not stored in vacuum since that's not really practical, only a few samples are still vacuum-sealed. Most of the samples are stored in nitrogen to prevent them from oxidizing or sucking moisture from the air, and some are stored in ordinary air. They are not THAT rare, after all.

You can even touch a geniune piece of the Moon yourself if you visit the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C.

Dex-chan lover
It's like crack. You just can't help yourself.
man-eating-sugar-645x430.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That was some deep reading I just did for a wholesome manga.

Users who are viewing this thread