Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 140.5 - Chapter XXX - Eternity is found here

Well I will explain for all of you that are confused, this is just an extra, is not the final, Hata-sensei was planning to end the series and he started to write the final chapter, but due to the success of the anime he decided to continue a little more, so this is the chapter he was planning to be the last one

That was supposed to be the ending that's kinda lame though I can't blame the author cause I would have no idea how to end this either

Fed-Kun's army
This was somehow both jarring and underwhelming.
Also, why publish this now if they aren't ending it yet? It's like putting the first draft of a book's final chapter halfway through the book with no explanation.

Group Leader
Did y'all really forgot how this story work? LMAO. Hata just like to randomly spring in skip timeline and stuff. It's good for us who want some lore. If y'all want some fluff just wait for normal chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Fking hata and with the troll REEEEEEEE
don't tease us with this chapter goddamit

Just a bit of info for those who are still not sure.
This isn't the last chapter, not at least in terms of release. It is more like a sneak-peak into the last chapter. It is most probably final or close to the final chapter(just chronologically). It's also a reminder/confirmation to those who are worried that it'll all be okay.

Sry to put it blatantly. I'm pretty sure the grandma isn't dead yet. Else we would have a sad chapter. I am assuming it'll quite a while before she passes away. And even after that(RIP Grandma), it's been quite a while before they come to this chapter(as apparent from Tsukasa's words).
They should also be on very good terms with Kaguya if they've asked her for help.

TLDR: There will be more chapters. It's a sneak-peak.

Users who are viewing this thread