Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - A thousand years of solitude

Damn this gud, this chapter , chills, nope she didn't drink the immortal portion, she IS the moon

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think tsukasa is just another immortal moon person. Not kaguya but of the same race

really wish they could just go and do the freaking reveal arc already so that this whole ominious feeling can go away

Something is off, there's is a painel that a child tsukasa is bleeding in a área in japan (destroyed) and a tsukiko (?) Save her.. and now we have a tsukasa that lived one hundred years (?)... Author.. please..

Dex-chan lover
I really like chapters whenever there's a hint on Tsukasa's past. Makes me feel nostalgic over smth that never happened to me, if you get I mean

Dex-chan lover
given they have ready access to it, if she is a moon person chances are she's probably immortal anyways.

Dex-chan lover
given they have ready access to it, if she is a moon person chances are she's probably immortal anyways.

On the previous chapter the author already hinted us that they will stay together.. the question is.. will tsukasa get rid of the immortality???

Dex-chan lover
...........is nasa fucking immortal now? like did she make him drink her blood so he could survive the truck? did she think the proposal was like Lets stay together forever?!

hello?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread