Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 143 - About that promise

Author-san, from what i know this manga only has the comedy,romance and slice of life tags. NOT DRAMA AND SUPERNATURAL. So please don’t give us a sad or bittersweet ending. We’re here for the fluff and we also want to see some smoll babies. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
like someone said down there, are we adding the tags now or later?

Aggregator gang
But i mean he was hit by a truck... Poor guy has 0 idea abıut what's even going on

Noooooo grandma died???? I mean I guess it's still part of slice of life, but why?????? Author-kun or Author-San why??????

I'm
Honestly so confused about what's going on right now.
Just like when I tried giving Hayate a readthrough, it eventually got way out of hand and vague for some reason - and the Hayate anime was waaaaaaaay disjointed compared to the manga.
Hopefully it clears up soon, or else my brain's gonna be a-scrambled.

Double-page supporter
We got such a promising start with light jokes and misunderstandings, and then it had to end on this.
Why must you torture us so?

Here it is......after 140 something chapters, its finally time for the Hata serious plot arc of the manga.

Prepare for the serious feels people. 😣

Dex-chan lover
death flag already?
well, its already set few chapters before, but isn't it too fast?

Dex-chan lover
This story is interesting precisely because it suddenly throws a total curveball after arcs of pure fluff.

About to drop it. I just wanted a nice romcom, drama and muh immortality is shite. Still, too many months wasted reading this. Like a year or so.

Dex-chan lover
ok so she was alive? wait so that .5 chapter about them spreading the ashes was after this? or is it in the right order? if so, the whose ashes did they scattered?

Users who are viewing this thread