Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 145 - About that loss

Dex-chan lover
I swear that church... whatever excuse Hata-sensei comes up with, it was part of Athena's castle... xD

god this is stupid. HE WAS HIT BY A TRUCK WOMAN! it's not his fault he can't remember! forced drama.

well, the manga is ending, it was fun while the wholesome ride lasted lol.

I do love this pace of plot though, I'm guessing a contributing factor for this quick progression is the fact that the anime won't be getting a 2nd season.

Comparing this to Rent a Girlfriend, after the success of the anime, Rent a Girlfriend has been drip feeding the plot.

@CBAROG
Exactly. He even goes into thinking of throwing himself in front of a truck to try to remember.

After all the love he has given to her, both practically and emotionally, he does not deserve such treatment. He had lost this piece of memory from the very start (and still loved her genuinely after), it is not like he had amnesia recently.

Dex-chan lover
"How could you go and forget something this important, you awful, awful man!"

BITCH I WAS HIT BY A TRUCK

Way to paint your female lead as an irrational, mythical psychopath on the home stretch.

tsukasa feels like kind of a bad person by this stretch of the manga. It’s not his fault in any way why does she feel like he needs to shoulder the responsibility of finding these memories.

BIGGGG misplay by Tsukasa, like how tf is a man getting hit by a truck supposed to remember what tf happens after? He went into survival mode trying to get yo ass and now you want him to remember? IDK it makes me a bit irrationally angry.

Sorry, is this arc really saying "Hey, you have amnesia due to brain damage from significant trauma, how dare you you unforgivable bastard."

Isn't there any sort of limit as to how much someone can be blamed for things outside their control?

Dex-chan lover
My patience is wearing thin with this attempt at drama. Way to ruin the wholesome mood throughout the manga! Worth -1 to -2 stars already just from this arc.

Imagine getting angry at a guy who got hit by a truck and getting his memories a bit jumbled up, and then making a promise or something with him later while his brain's not recovered yet from being rattled, and then promising to marry him.
And then this bitch blames him!

We were fluffy fluffy now we don’t know what the fucks going on.

I love tsukasa but damn this is so not fair to nasa. Is it so hard to tell him all over again what happened that night. Give the guy a break. He was hit by a truck bruh. Come on

Normally weddings vows are: "in sickness and in health in good times and bad".
Seems Tsukasa is not a believer in this because as soon as she discovers Nasa has memory loss due to the truck accident she just leaves him without saying a word causing him great distress.
I loved the fluffy parts of this manga but this latest turn of event has left a bad taste in my mouth. If she can leave him without saying a word for this, how much is her wedding vow worth?
This event kind of puts everything else into question. Did she just marry and stay with him for as long as it was convenient for her, but at the first sign of difficulty she walks away without a word?

Users who are viewing this thread