Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - Sing, Ryuuguu-jou

I was listening to Gurenge (Kimtsu no Yaiba/Demon slayer OP) as she suggested it and nearly fell out of my chair in the process

Dex-chan lover
What's that reference on page 5?

That lady looked like she was single in her late 20s and so she couldn't tolerate that flirty teenage married couple.
Btw this would make a good meme
final_600660f604508e00753de10a_625878.png

Dex-chan lover
Why every time a manga make a scene at the karaoke, the characters only sing anime openings?! Does Japan not have popular songs?

Wait 'cruel angel thesis' is indeed great but don't you forgetting 'silhouette' in never go wrong song in karaoke xD

Double-page supporter
@BrunoVilla Maybe bc of the fact that it's a manga setting and it's closely related to anime so if you want to reference recognizable songs that aren't many things more recognizable than anime ops.

Dex-chan lover
I am really ashamed of myself for thinking something lewd when ever she opened her mouth and went "ahh~"
I hate myself

Dex-chan lover
@Monochome_Scholar They usually use a type of toasted bread with liberal amounts of sugar incorporated in the baking to make it very sweet. Either way its nowadays a type of fluffy white bread that you rarely see ouside of Japan whether its got sugar or not. Its quite light but voluminous. They glaze and drench it in honey and other syrups too, hence the name.

Youre also not necessarily eating the whole thing yourself. The insides are usually cut up into cubes or other sections them put back into the crust with other savoury or sweet fillings. Its easy to share....like say between couples.

Users who are viewing this thread