Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - Sing, Ryuuguu-jou

Dex-chan lover
Picking Cruel Angel Thesis surely is the second most based choice.

Dex-chan lover
I find it kinda funny that Japan take western breakfast items (toast and pancakes) and they turn them into elaborate desserts items

"Cruel Angel Thesis"... I believ that song is the one Hinagiku sang on her surprise birthday...

BTW that attendent I believe is Chiharu... just how much part time did she tooks...

Cruel Angel's Thesis is a very based choice, but isn't it kinda difficult to actually sing? The rythm changes abruptly and often.
I'll honestly be completely fine if Hata-sensei keeps dawdling like this for another 300+ chapters. It's been consistently great.

Dex-chan lover
@Shadurak

most hololive sang it in karaoke stream tho

also it's karaoke, the most important thing is having fun, not skilful sing

@eviljackspicer
same goes with western, you guys invented rice pudding right? that thing gave me nightmare

I loved that Chiharu cameo. Btw, those unaware, this is not happening after HnG, this is actually happening at the same time. Since the burning down of the Tachibana store happened in this manga, not before.

What? You're wondering about all the weird temporal differences between HnG and tonikawa? It's Hata.

This manga is seriously the best there is.

The wholesomeness is overwhelming all the other feelings in my life right now lol

And the references too... Even the OP for NGE was correctly displayed on the TV there.. so nice

Dex-chan lover
You'll shift your husband into Itadori Yuuji if you sing that OP gurl 🤣

I would've prefered the Vinland Saga OP though. But since Tsukasa is a girl, Gurenge would make more sense.

Dex-chan lover
That attendant sees these types of things on a regular basis.
Do you want to know how to make a demon of envy? This is how you make a demon of envy.

Dex-chan lover
The "wait space and time are warping right now" meta joke made me laugh really hard

Users who are viewing this thread