Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 78 - The hot days continue

Double-page supporter
You crank the A/C low, then you snuggle under the covers. Its a win-win.

Aggregator gang
I live in South America and my country is in the middle of the tropical line(middle of the earth) ok? well this place heat is around 35~40 C° all the year round maybe in a rainy season it drops to 32~C° (yeah the rain is hot, you can have a shower with it if you want of course you need to dry yourself of you will get cold by the wind).

Anyway you need either a fan or an aircon if you want to sleep in this place (unless you sleep outside but the damn mosquitoes will eat you alive) and to get "cold" the A/C need to be at 24 C° at least (i feel it at 26°). But in this place some people feel cold at 16 C° (Hell no, i don't know how the hell people can live in a place with a cold weather) so that can really vary.

You need to find the one with the same "sensitivity" with you guys and that is hard.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick of course the children come later. The two are just enjoying their youths and early marriage since they're very young even for a married couple.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan Sure having children can come later. But they didn't have sex even once. That's the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread