Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 9 Ch. 89.5 - Vol 9 Extras

Tsukasa made a killer move...I am seeing rainbows everywhere and the world is beautiful as is

Dex-chan lover
Alright, if anyone here still isn't 100% certain that they have fucked MANY times, they are denser than a harem protagonist. You don't go for the cooch like that unless you have the experience to back up your boldness.

Now... When are you publishing the official doujin, Hata? We want it, you clearly want it, so make it happen already!

Dex-chan lover
I was one of the biggest skeptics, but now I'm >95% certain they're intimate. Like everyone else said, he "went there" at the end.

The serialization has been too subtle with the way it's ended chapters after they get a little bit intimate, probably due to censorship regulations for weekly manga, so it was extremely ambiguous how far they'd gone. Thankfully, the volumes have less constrained expression.

I mean, obviously if they were a "real" married couple, it never would've been ambiguous whether they were having sex. But common sense doesn't always apply to notoriously slow-paced Japanese youth romances. In any case... yeah, good for them. 🙂

Aggregator gang
@aodpds711 I don't see why not. It did say that it shows days in their life which are not shown in the magazine-published chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@nnct2904 I mean, it looks like they ABSOLUTELY did the deed here, like... without a doubt.

But... It's kinda strange seeing them do hardcore stuff in these Omakes and then getting embarassed remembering a passionate kiss any other chapter.

this is weird af they get all kinky in the omakes but then get embarrassed from hand holding

Dex-chan lover
No deed done here folks. He went for the thighs nothing more. I think it'll probably never happen, at least not in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread