Tonikaku Kawaii

Well that was the sweetest chapter in the entire world. Definitely got diabetes from that.

Double-page supporter
So reading this made me actually Marathon the whole Hayate 565 chapters I've never read before and I admit I actually like the randomness of this author.
Hayate wasn't that bad, even the rushed ending wasn't that bad, and I liked most characters.

This one is better for now tho.

pretty sure double integrals and vector calculus isn't something 10 year olds learn 0w0

fili..pi...what? *looks up Google* I didn't even know what that meant, or if that was even English. Wow, way to pull out obscure English terms while translating a shonen manga. ?

Double-page supporter
Chapter 34 fun.

Dirty laundry needs cleaning, meaning Nasa is going to perform the obligatory sniff of his wife's clothing and get caught by Kaname. But it is off to the laundromat for Tsukasa and Nasa, which means there's time for a chat.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love this manga, hopefully it'll stay as it is.

They keep throwing us such heartfelt shit, I'm calling it now this shits gonna spiral down into depression.

It’s been 37 chapters of fluffiness. I daresay we will have nothing but a happy end.

Users who are viewing this thread