Tonikaku Kawaii

@sssr lol pasta al burro on secret menu is very ilarious LoL if we came to italy again ask for:

• Pasta allo scoglio (better if the kind of pasta is "linguine" so Linguine allo Scoglio) it's with variour kind of fishes.
• Pasta Cacio e Pepe (tipical kind of pasta in Rome)
• Pasta alla Salernitana
• Pasta alla Amatriciana
• Pasta alla Carbonara (i love it.. with pepper, eggs and bacon (better if u ask for GUANCIALE instead of bacon)
• Pasta al Pesto

After reading the new chapter, I think the reason why I like this story so much is A. that it is perfectly believable that the two main characters like each other, and they actually show it with actions and dialogue instead of telling the reader “this is the way it is” and B. They know how to pace out the extraneous stories with the small moments to give the romance portion of the plot time to flourish, and to keep the mystery of the overarching plot alive. Overall, great stuff, a legitmate near perfect rom - com 9.5/10

VIP
Sometimes I feel like this manga is half shitpost, half wholesome romcom. Awesome.

Group Leader
Shouldn't this be updated to have the volume 4 cover? Since I can't edit it myself: https://imgur.com/a/KxHhdH8

Those are the covers for volumes 2, 3 and most recently 4.

Dex-chan lover
@Finaliz3d well, she looks best on the first cover though. so just keep it...

edit: not to mention, you can upload the cover urself. all 4 are added already though

Dex-chan lover
It's either he gave up on making chapter titles long ago or he writes chapters based on 4chan topics...

" Hello, this is Future Me. Past Me, thanks to you screwing around too much and dumping all the work on me, I'm going to get my revenge. I'm almost done building my time machine so I can come back to the past and kick your lazy ass."

Group Leader
Siiiiiiiiigh... I can just tell that this manga will drag on for 200+ chapters, and I'll be reading and enjoying each one, without ever finding out WTF is up with the foreshadowing so far.

I feel so used. And the worst part is that I can't bring myself to feel bad about it.

@Random_Passer-by

Well, it's not like you are paying for it or anything, is it?

And the manga is really fun indeed, so no reason to feel bad about it lasting for a long time. It's still much better than your average long manga.

Group Leader
>iPhone XS box
>Android device

trust no one not even the wholesome manga where a couple struggle to kiss

Fed-Kun's army
I figured out this comic's deal. just now, after reading for months. it's wholesomeness ecchi. like if a mangaka who considered "watching two people hug" or "overhearing someone say I love you" almost shamefully titillating made what they considered a borderline-inappropriate manga, this is what you would get.

Dex-chan lover
I keep reading this manga because I just belive there will be a unexpected plot twist somewhere. Shes a alien or the whole thing is a comadream or some other weird shit. Nothing yet, but the fluff keeps me going

Users who are viewing this thread