Tonikaku Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
It's been a long way without you my friend. I don't like long ways without you my friend.

I cant stop thinking some tragedy will happen but I'm glad it stayed this way

Group Leader
Is it a coincidence that the mc is named NASA and his wife is FLAT and they live on EARTH?

SMVEMJSUN is real!

this will end up having a tragedy ending wont it

80d.gif

There will also be NTR.

Dex-chan lover
>people assuming a cute love story will end in tragedy or NTR

This is why we can't have nice things.

Dex-chan lover
Even hayates ending was tragedy if you ask the right people(aka 98% of populace)

Dex-chan lover
@lasercats I highly doubt they call it TRAGEDY. Extremely disappointing because ANY of the bestgirls didn't win? Sure (screw Nagi, little brat). But tragedy? No.

Regardless, my point still stands.

Dex-chan lover
I notice there's another volume already out, and of course the other volume got its own cover

In the case a new volume cover will be added..
This already got a nice cover in my opinion, please don't change it.

Dex-chan lover
Probs shouldve asked this question ages when chapter 2.5 got translated but...

Tsukasa is literally Athena and Hinagiku merged into one. The two most popular and arguably the most op heroines in Hayate.

This means that the Mangaka knows what works and doesn't.

Why on Earth did Hata-Sensei think it was a good idea to end Hayate with the worst Harem route possible?

Does anyone actually perfer Nagi over any other canon crushes. ( I will say Ayumu Nishizawa is close last place though imo, just due to her sheer lack of appearances and lack of usage of her normalness, probs because other characters are better at tsukomi.)

Not trying to start a best girl war, just salty cause I read the Hayate ending again and imagined how good an ending Hayate could have had.

Also hoping for Hinagiku cameo.

i'm italian. the so called "pasta al burro" isn't served in any italian resturaunt.

Preparation:

1) boil water
2) add salt (1 spoon)
3) add pasta
4) wait cooking time
5) drain pasta
6) put into your dish the amount u wanna eat
7) add butter (BURRO is BUTTER in italian)
8) add grated cheese (grana padano or better parmiggiano reggiano)

end....

we usually eat this pasta (or rice... u can also do rice in the same way) when someone is sick and can't eat complexed dish that can be hard to digest...

if someone serve me this on a restaurant i'll leave it immediately...

p.s. u can eat this pasta on restaurant if u are 3-5 years old and ur parents don't wont to waste money ordering something u won't eat. restaurant wont charge u this dish coz is very very very cheap. if its charged it doesn't cost u more than..... 4 euro? 5?

Dex-chan lover
@teddy no war can be had when one of the sides is hinagiku tbh, it's instant win. I just want to see her in any capacity.

@d yes. kids or sick person... or someone that doesn't have anything else in the fridge.... at least we usually put some sauce (tomato, meat, pesto alla genovese, amatriciana...) but pasta al burro is too.. plain..

Dex-chan lover
I got curious about Pasta al Burro after reading the comments. Not about how it tastes - I already had it several times - but whether it's actually served in restaurants. All three fancy Italian places I went to had it. Two on the menu, one on "secret" menu (which includes spaghetti bottarga, btw). Average price 220 k Rupiah, so about $ 14.6. One man's el cheapo dish is another's gourmet meal I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread