Tonikaku Kawaii

Back in my days you couldn't practice, let alone say H*ten M*tsurugi without some serious censorship.

I'm starting to think what the wife (don't know the name) is a mithological god related to the moon ir something like a ancient entity or one long-age girl (she can read a ancient manuscript) and startled the father in law (he can't read this)

Double-page supporter
@sambucety

Someone already post that theory way back deep in this comment section

And since you also post this theory chance are the wife is alien or some sort is high

Contributor
@sambucety
It’s just classical Japanese. Anyone can learn that nowadays, though only super Japanese lit people do that. The dad’s just surprised since nobody is interested in that at her age normally.

I'm afraid of getting into this after how Hayate's final arcs were handled.

@TheDevilsApprentice Yeah I posted that but binged the whole thing anyway, Hata has a way to capture my attention, plus Kumeta's chapter was hilarious.
Still wary about that ending though, it all depends on how long he wants to stretch this one.

You can edit comments, you know? Also, nothing needs to be an anime. The only thing normal people get from adaptations is the increase in number of lewd pictures /djs involving the characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Quite a few "Hayate The Combat Butler" cameos, weren't there? At least a blatant 3 in chapter 30. Wonder when Hayate and Nagi will make an appearance (not as a cameo, but as a guest star. That'd be interesting).

Double-page supporter
> Quite a few "Hayate The Combat Butler" cameos, weren't there? At least a blatant 3 in chapter 30.

Yep. Plus we've seen Klaus. And Hata-sensei has stated that an unnamed ghost priest, sounding a lot like Father Radiostar, resides at the Tachibana building where Nasa and Tsukasa's apartment was.

Yup you really need to see the small writing hidden away in the corner of those ads before rent/buy house
20rahyt.jpg

Double-page supporter
Chapter 32 has an interesting development.

Aya learns that Nasa and Tsukasa are married, though it takes her a bit to process this. I'm glad Hata-sensei isn't dragging out the misunderstanding thread.

Chapter 33 is a short one.

Aya has to deal with the fact that Nasa is married.

Users who are viewing this thread