Tonikaku Kawaii

Group Leader
Can someone explain to me how this is a shared universe with hayate no gotoku??

@acs87 The video store that was below their old apartment was owned by a character from Hayate, and several other characters have minor cameos.

Group Leader
@2AR2 Do you know what other characters have appeared? I do remember the game store. I thought it just might have been very similar. Realized today that it’s by the same author. No wonder the artwork was similar.

@acs87 Only one I can recall offhand is Klaus was the receptionist at the marriage office.

Dex-chan lover
have chapter 40.5 and 31.5 been translated yet? Such an.. interesting chapters 😉, what a pity if we miss them here.

chapter 40.5 (on Vietnamese)

Dex-chan lover
Well this one has been a pleasant surprise. I had read Hayate no Gotoku but didn't expect this would be so fluffy and nice to read.

Remember when it was speculated about Tsukasa being princess Kaguya? The hell is with this doujin Namek development?
We get it Hata, you're happy about being married. You get a pass for 20 chapters, not 50. Move the damn plot forward. I'm habing AMG flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
I think I liked the tone of the series in the beginning 20 chapters or so, but not what it's become.

This manga gives now a feeling of "friend who got a girlfriend and can't stop bragging about her". There's a limit, and despite Tsukasa being Hinagiku+Athena, this manga is starting to test my patience.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is how Hata sucks at making meaningful fillers. Hayate suffered for that very reason, the 'serious' parts are fantastic, but the filler just drags on and on...

I dont understand why people want plot twists and the like so much. This is a fluff manga and I'm fine with the way it is going, although I would appreciate if the characters graduated from just nervously kissing already.

Dex-chan lover
This comic put me in debt because no insurance will cover my insulin after getting this heavy of diabetes from all this sweet shit...

Contributor
Like a lot of others manga like this, it become boring afer 20 chapters.
It's always the same thing with no progress until the end.

It's ok for passing time, not something you will read several times.

Users who are viewing this thread