Tonikaku Kawaii

Staff
Admin
@treefroog Covers are locked automatically when a series is locked because people disagree over something and keep changing it.

You can drop the covers on Discord and a staff member will upload them.

Can you guys suggest other mangas that are like this? The 'fluffy newly-wed romcom SoL' type

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE HECK JUST CONTINUE

@Mourns this should satisfy you.its slightly lewder(they are married,so i dont see a problem ).if you liked it,please let me know.
https://merakiscans.com/manga/we-may-be-an-inexperienced-couple-but/

Dex-chan lover
dont be distracted guys, early chapter hints that Tsukasa is an omnipotent being

seems like its going to be fantasy - drama genre later

Dex-chan lover
Still no doujin as of late... 🤔 What? It's needed for educational purposes.

Group Leader
I have a favour to ask. I stopped reading around ch. 54. Has anything happened since then? Y'know, any hints to Tsukasa's identity, or some romantic progression for once...

@Mourns

I am a sucker for childhood friends romance and after marriage romance.Its got both and slightly lewder.
https://merakiscans.com/manga/we-may-be-an-inexperienced-couple-but/

This is a stressful read. You're trying to enjoy this cute max lovey-dovey married life, but at the same time, you're watching for the seemingly inevitable point where the other shoe will drop.
But you're not sure it'll drop. Perhaps it dropped ages ago and this is well in the aftermath where there's no problems anymore, perhaps it'll drop far in the future, well after what we see.
There's a shoe. It's dangling. You're having fun but there's a shoe just hanging there and you can't stop thinking about it.

Then you realise that it doesn't matter if the shoe drops. Nasa is a man who will go beyond the stars for his wife. He'll put the shoe on and STEP THE FUCK UP.

If it turns out that wifey is immortal, Nasa'll just hack into God's computer, type /gamemode creative and solve all problems in 1 chapter

This has officially graduated from being a "Newlywed" story to being a proper "Marriage" story.

I like it.

Group Leader
Midget proportions
MXv3Lis.png

Users who are viewing this thread