Tonikaku Kawaii

@aagcnet the chapter where they spread her ashes is supposed to be a time skip the author put in there. After that chapter we go back to the present timeline

finally they put it to kawaii instead, its better for the title even if cawaii is the official one

Somehow I got the feeling that she will reveal that he is not a human :/ just saying tho she kept saying things like "what I am","who I am" and her "grandma" worried that Nasa will feel turn-off by Tsukasa if he knew who she is. I got a feeling that the author will pull out a "fuck it" move and reveal that Tsukasa is just a spirit/some kind of god/shit like that ; Kaguya .Bruh that would be a half ass writing & would be pretty cringe ngl

@bizarreshit

I mean, they have been showing that

She is some what immortal throughout the entire series. What Nasa forgot probably has something to do with her telling him what she actually is when they first met. Nasa will probably end up remembering what it was and this is how the readers will also find out.

This is getting interesting. Usually mangas just kind of drag out the reading experience to the point where it's boring but it seems like change is happening and the story will reach its climax and maybe end soon.

Ok heres my theory
Since tokiko just died and they have been talking about tsukasa like she is a mutant or something else. And we learn that she was worried that nasa would leave her when he learned. So my guess is that we find out what she is, and nasa doesent Care and loves her all the same

So for @Lil_root and for the others
How bout I give you some theory of mine ok?

Okok brosssss this is my theory!?!?!!
So
If you have seen
the latest chapter in japanese(which I did not but I only saw memes of it that was soooooooo informative it didn't need translation) there was a part where Tsukasa removed her ring and gavethe ring to Nasa and also
she was hugging NASA kun at the end
sooooooo you know that NASA had problems remembering a certain memory right, that he needed something so painful in order to remember it right?
My theory is that when Tsukasa was "breaking up" with NASA kun, he felt you know the MOST PAINFUL THING IMAGINABLE, so with this pain he remembered the forgotten memory and yeah happy ending kidsssssss
P.S:It's just a theory A film theory and CUT(lol I used to watch matpat)
P:S: THESE THINGS I'VE SAID IS BASED ON THE JAPANESE MANGA THAT I HAVE SEEN A MEME OF SOOOOOO IF IT'S TRUE IM SORRY TO SPOIL YOU(I doubt it's true tho)

@Lil_root Wtf did you just say bro? Did
You even understand them spoilers to even have the audacity to call Tsukasa a Bitch?! (Give me the "spoilers" and lemme see bro) (idk what kind of spoilers you have but I'd give you the link of the proper spoiler which can give you the whole FUCKING story and not those mf in facebook who just wants to clickbait the fuck of y'all(including me if you see my comment in the chapter 145 so I know the feeling)

@Bionic_Commando I actually just saw spoilers for the newest chapter and
You actually almost hit it right on the mark, it does seem that Nasa starts to recall the memories he lost, but only after persuading Tsukasa to stay. I won't go on about how he does this, but all I can say is that the chapter ends on a happy ending.

Users who are viewing this thread