Too Blue to Call Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
There are volume raws up to chapter 13, but the editor disappeared after chapter 4 (so back in May last year), and the translator dropped it after 6 chapters (due to the /u/ audience's perceived lack of interest in the BL side stuff if I remember correctly?).

Dex-chan lover
Welp.. Guess the Manga just isn't for me 🥲

Can't enjoy another GL where one part has a BF, now Ex, but he's constantly around and it's hard to forget, when it's brought up every panel <_<

The way the story plays right now, it feels pointless to have him be an Ex at all.. he could've just been a friend without need to go down the prior romantic or sexual route, but yeah makes it hard for me to really enjoy it or root for anyone

Could be a decent story and all down the line, though not my cup of tea 🫡

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I forgot how much I liked these two :win: thx for TL!

Dex-chan lover
Nice story up until now but can't say I like where this gonna go. Not really a fan of the ex constantly showing up in the story after properly broken up, most of the time it leads to some really stupid drama. And as somebody said above, it's gonna be a bit on your nose about BL. insert rant about random BL in GL here

Since the whole story can be wrapped up nicely within 2 chapters, I'll just treat it as a 2-part story and ignore everything else.
(It leaves the ex-bf as scumbag but that's on him, who asks him to be a cheating bastard.)

Dex-chan lover
I really like these first 4 chapters. I hope now that the brother and the ex are properly introduced, the story can go back to focusing on the main couple. Although, I'll probably still keep reading anyway even if the main romance isn't given the focus I want

Dex-chan lover
if the ex stays somehow around as a possible partner again (after cheating on her of all things) idk how enjoyable will this be to read lol, but it looks good I guess

Users who are viewing this thread