Top 50 Most Beautiful Women

Hi everyone! The list of Top 50 Most Beautiful Women is here and it's got people talking. It's cool to see women from all over the world on it. What do you think about how different countries think about beauty? Also, what do you think should matter when they make this list? Can't wait to hear what you all think about what makes someone beautiful!

Double-page supporter
I personally find Eastern Asian (including Japanese) feminine beauty standards emphasizing and aiming at „cuteness“ very uncomfortable, because I think men and women (or people in general) should perceive each other as equals, and cuteness implies a level of immaturity or childishness from an adult pov. You can call your daughter or your pet “cute“. But I don’t think you should think of girlfriend or your wife as „cute“. They should be „beautiful“. „Beautiful in an adult way“.

Last edited:
@Undorian
Not to be snarky, but since you're posting something like this on this sort of thread anyway...

I personally find Western (especially American) feminine beauty standards emphasizing and aiming at „sexiness“ very uncomfortable, because I think men and women (or people in general) should perceive each other as equals, and sexiness implies a level of titillation or sultriness from an adult pov. You can call a model or a stripper “sexy“. But I don’t think you should think of girlfriend or your wife as „sexy“. They should be „beautiful“. „Beautiful in an adult way“.

Please understand why I think this isn't appropriate for this thread.

To answer the OP, I have but one question, are you talking about an article? If so please link it

Double-page supporter
@Undorian
Not to be snarky, but since you're posting something like this on this sort of thread anyway...

I personally find Western (especially American) feminine beauty standards emphasizing and aiming at „sexiness“ very uncomfortable, because I think men and women (or people in general) should perceive each other as equals, and sexiness implies a level of titillation or sultriness from an adult pov. You can call a model or a stripper “sexy“. But I don’t think you should think of girlfriend or your wife as „sexy“. They should be „beautiful“. „Beautiful in an adult way“.

Please understand why I think this isn't appropriate for this thread.

To answer the OP, I have but one question, are you talking about an article? If so please link it
Well, it seems you appear to understand the OP‘s intent better than me, and I admit I don’t understand what your issue with my post is. I’ll take your advice to heart, though. Maybe I should replace my post with a single letter (Since I can’t outright delete it)? I’ll also refrain from posting here any more.

Dex-chan lover
Hi everyone! The list of Top 50 Most Beautiful Women is here and it's got people talking. It's cool to see women from all over the world on it. What do you think about how different countries think about beauty? Also, what do you think should matter when they make this list? Can't wait to hear what you all think about what makes someone beautiful!
Normally spam posts link to an outside page, but this dude couldn't even do that right. :facepalm:

Also, 2D or GTFO.

Well, it seems you appear to understand the OP‘s intent better than me, and I admit I don’t understand what your issue with my post is. I’ll take your advice to heart, though. Maybe I should replace my post with a single letter (Since I can’t outright delete it)? I’ll also refrain from posting here any more.
To be honest, your post was probably fine, I just believe the OP was talking about something very specific with them saying something about the "list of top 50 most beautiful women" finally being here

Users who are viewing this thread