Torako! Don't Break Everything! - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Tunnel

aaaaaaaand this is the moment where the author got the notice his series got cancelled...

too bad but an interesting approach

This chapter hit me like a rock falling from a tunnel ceiling while I was pleasantly chatting with my buddies in a bullet train..

(Bad) joking aside, this feels more like a random omake chapter

Yeah as much as I am looking forward to reading the translated chapters to understand what happened fully, I'm bummed to see it because I've seen the raws and know the series got cancelled. It really got to a great part in their friendship and could have really been fun to continue reading if it weren't for it being cancelled.

Dex-chan lover
well it got rushed and completed, because the magazine (young animal arashi) was the one that actually died, so this serie died with it, this didnt get actually axed.

Dex-chan lover
Yikes, way to axe a comedy manga with a train accident and blood.

Dex-chan lover
See me Thicc Torako and browsing just all along excpecting the usual thicness and good shit
bout to comment something else
see AXE term on comments
wait what..
see status: completed
wtf
now i feel sad

Well I guess when you know your series is gonna go down with the ship, might as well take its silliness to the extreme.

Maybe someday if the author is popular enough from other works be able to convince someone to revive it! It really was just hitting it's stride.

Users who are viewing this thread