Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Out of the Question

Let's be real you can't really see her age ô_ô..

Also man is just going for it, she brought it upon herself heh
I'll be malding, if they go for the annoying trope of ex crush suddenly appearing and going 'I've been always in love with you' yada yada 😐 Just to then throw away all progress
They are already setting up for this trope, annoyingly predictable.

Dex-chan lover
Don't mind me just using this comment section to express my impotent annoyance at how "hag when talking about young women" has become normal thing in weebdom
Literally subsumed by weebs, from Japanese bastards thinking over 30 is already old.

Shit's stupid over here besides trying to be fetishistic for age at a "more appealing" range for physical appearance, and even then it's frustrating because it really doesn't show that much unless the woman has had a horrendous life that's affected her body, until like the late 40s-early 50s at the earliest.

Dex-chan lover
They are already setting up for this trope, annoyingly predictable.
Well, and by the nature of that Manga it's not all that unlikely, that she would sleep with said person, though that's going to be the point where I drop it, if that happens 😐

Dex-chan lover
Just watch it be his dad or older brother as the one she loved lol. Also new shy girl seems adorable.....god dammit this manga is hitting most of my tropes hahahahah

Dex-chan lover
That's 3 women going after his dick in 5 chapters, so he is getting one busty chick every 2 chapters just by existing

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the uni girl finds out his interests and starts posing as gyaru to get his attention.
This is something that'll probably happen just like what someone else mentioned in the comments regarding the overdone trope of her ex showing up to get some again.

Dex-chan lover
Bro I'm 34 years old and the idea of dating a college freshman just gives me a headache. I want to be someone's partner, not a babysitter :notlikethis::fml:
Dude, I know. I remember what kind of shit bag I was at that age. Dating someone that young as an adult sounds like a nightmare.

With that autistic girl and ex boyfriend parts, the plot of this series is getting almost as thick as Hana-san herself.

Users who are viewing this thread