Torima Minshuku Yadori-teki na! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Out of the Question

Dex-chan lover
But yes college girl is seriously cute, but cmon he needs to end with the hag

Dex-chan lover
It's only been 5 chapters but I already feel like it's dragging.

Dex-chan lover
Welp its look like mc gonna be some replacement for random dude who look like him for this milf?

Contributor
Offered to treat the girl to lunch as thanks for the notes. So he's not completely useless after all. That's a bit more than some HS romcom protags can manage. I think it's still too early to conclude Miya's a love interest, unless this is the type of manga to feature love triangle drama. She's just a distraction for now.

"You look harmless. That's why."
I suppose this here's the next lesson for the guys. Just because Miya approached him doesn't automatically mean she likes him romantically. There are guys who are quick to assume and then get burned when they realize it's not what they think. Some girls are genuinely just looking for friends regardless of gender, or are just nice and would be nice to anyone. We'll see what Miya really means.

So a piece of Hana's past is revealed: she used to like a guy named Togusa, who looks like Youichi. People have been speculating for a while about his dad, and certainly, if there's anyone who he'd look like it's his dad. Maybe when Hana was 18 she was in love with a gyaru-loving older guy who could turn out to be his dad, but then wouldn't she recognize the family name Sakimori? And Togusa seems more like a family name than a man's first name.

Dex-chan lover
With a personality like that, you'll become a grand wizard.

/>Implying I'm a virgin
/>Implying the secret to a happy relationship is fucking someone nearly half your age

What an unhinged comment lol

Supporter
I suppose this here's the next lesson for the guys. Just because Miya approached him doesn't automatically mean she likes him romantically. There are guys who are quick to assume and then get burned when they realize it's not what they think. Some girls are genuinely just looking for friends regardless of gender, or are just nice and would be nice to anyone. We'll see what Miya really means.
It's interesting that the usual beta ML trope is to only see girls as wanting to be friends, that there's no other meaning to all the crazy stuff they do to get with him (aside from, y'know, actually telling him, though even that's not 100%); the inversion of that trope is kinda troublesome in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
Offered to treat the girl to lunch as thanks for the notes. So he's not completely useless after all. That's a bit more than some HS romcom protags can manage. I think it's still too early to conclude Miya's a love interest, unless this is the type of manga to feature love triangle drama. She's just a distraction for now.

So a piece of Hana's past is revealed: she used to like a guy named Togusa, who looks like Youichi. People have been speculating for a while about his dad, and certainly, if there's anyone who he'd look like it's his dad. Maybe when Hana was 18 she was in love with a gyaru-loving older guy who could turn out to be his dad, but then wouldn't she recognize the family name Sakimori? And Togusa seems more like a family name than a man's first name.
Enjoying how MC steps up to do somethings that a normal HS lead would be to dumb to realize they needed to do. That he realizes that maybe the girl might like him then moves to berating himself. That he the goes to Ren and Hana to figure out what's really going on with Miya.

The old boyfriend seems like an interesting plot point. Hoping it's not a relative of the MC or his friend. That it's just a love interest that either left or passed on.

Users who are viewing this thread