Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Ch. 34.2

Dex-chan lover
The republic's physical standards must be low if that first character on page 10 is a soldier.

Dex-chan lover
MyE84JY.png

You and me both, Haru. I'm also lost at the premise of this arc.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is absolutely terrible. It's a poor concept with extreme hypocrisy from every character while the male lead is simply being a pushover. We have now had multiple chapters in a row of nothing in particular actually happeniny other than the humiliation of the male lead for really no justification. As a result, I'm dropping this. If Japanese authors cannot figure out how to continue their stories, perhaps they should figure out how to end them instead.

Dex-chan lover
This is super cringe, used to be decent before Haru and Karen became a couple, now it's a complete shitshow

Author fucked the story up as soon as he had Haru sent to that place for zero reason. I'm serious, there's absolutely no reason Haru needs to be on that island, they could've literally sent any female from the Imperial Knights or sent Karen herself. But logic and reasoning must be the author's kryptonite

Dex-chan lover
man haru has really solidified the weakness of his country in just one day's time. as the representative of his nation he should never bow down to the leader of another nation. this mangaka seems not so great at understanding basic military politics. or could this just be how japanese military politics work? because at the very least, i've never seen any work of military/political fiction ever show such actions like this between 2 nations without it being known as a sign of weakness.

Dex-chan lover
Motherfucker presents us with a box of chocolate waifus and y'all are complaining about "the plot"? SMH.

I forsee this as an opportunity for Haru to assert himself as a commander. He's never been in a position of power like this and I think that's why the captain can't finish the deed with him. He doesn't see him as an equal. He's her subordinate and I feel that blocks her from pursuing further in her relationship with him because she feels she's abusing her authority (regardless of the times this was used for comedy, she might subconsciously fear that she will lose him if she does)

Users who are viewing this thread