Toshiue Elite Onna Kishi ga Boku no Mae de dake Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Something i always expect from this translator, it's the end page in every chapter of this manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
I like that he reaffirmed his intention to propose to her after she thought it was a dream.

Supporter
I thought at the page 17 one of the killed soldier got sword up his ass. Disappointing that I was wrong

Dex-chan lover
Cockroaches.... I don't play the game all that much, but isn't she the main character of the new event?

You got 3 Ws.

Then there's me who got my 20th Shining out of the WWE banner.

Save me please.

big fan of juri han (and the likes) so that thief woman makes me incredibly aroused

@Grimmycoffee she was, but also when you start playing the game she's an enemy boss, now she just jumped ships cuz the baddies got too fked up by us. So, if in the future a better deal than us shows up, she will do the same.

Dex-chan lover
@Aurosandro I kinda get that vibe with the trailer calling her "mercenary", yeah. I just find it hilarious how the translator calling her cockroaches despite being the main thing in the event, when (I believe) a lot of people are rolling for her the same way people did to Jalter in FGO.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, that panel with the bandit lady was really hot.

Users who are viewing this thread