Totsugi Okureta Kitsune ga Yome ni Kuru Hanashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 45 - Are You a Dog?

Dex-chan lover
It's a good detail Yotsuyu is rather emotionless. It's not like spiders would be full of emotions like mammals. Sure, they possess some, like fear and the more basic ones, but otherwise she's as nonchalant as one would assume something that developed from a spider to be.

Dex-chan lover
1614892369495.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Was sure she'd be a spider as soon as I've seen eyes and extra leggs on the cover.
As far as I remember though, most spiders do not ead carrion/dead insects/stuff they didn't hunt themselves. So it's kind of sad they belittle this woman and spiders as a whole. They could make her actually catch something, like the cover suggests.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was sure she'd be a spider as soon as I've seen eyes and extra leggs on the cover.
As far as I remember though, most spiders do not ead carrion/dead insects/stuff they didn't hunt themselves. So it's kind of sad they belittle this woman and spiders as a whole. They could make her actually catch something, like the cover suggests.
To be fair it looked like she found a cicada in a similar condition to the one Kogane found.
Probably was still alive just playing dead or dying

Dex-chan lover
Spider lady said she was under the care of him... so are they actually married or not?

I hope they're a loving couple together, would be nice to see Kogane making more friends in the city

Users who are viewing this thread