Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 17 Ch. 61 - The 61st Floor - The Foolish Ones

Dex-chan lover
Probably this happens a lot. And it always kinda irks me when it happens on a story we're way behind on. Like if the group had the ability to catch up...why weren't they at least slowly catching up?
Because they have lives and they do this for fun/on the side, maybe? They aren't beholden to you or any of us to churn out content as fast as they can.

Dex-chan lover
Because they have lives and they do this for fun/on the side, maybe? They aren't beholden to you or any of us to churn out content as fast as they can.
Yeah an no one said that I said "Catch up slowly" not "Release super fast". Like I understand having lives. I just don't understand doing something "for fun" as a hobby and doing it say slower than you are able to and intentionally setting a schedule of releases that is significantly slower than your potential and not ever approaching it. Like a group that releases 1 chapter for the series a month jsut released 3 chapters in that month. Does that mean they were holding back chapters? Or that they are able to translate much faster than they were? I dunno but I'm not asking them to catch up in a month. I'm not asking them to catch up in a year. But like They were doing a STEADY 1 chapter a month. Like even 5 chapters in 4 months is faster and "slowly catching up."

Dex-chan lover
Well, the power levels are so high, that unless a demon lord class enemy comes down, nothing can stop those two angels. =/ Be nice to see MC's team struggle a bit.
I think you are conflating this manga with some other one. This manga has always been about the OP protagonist party. Literally not even 5 chapters in and he's already conquering the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
The daughter happily gets fucked by the god in question, while the dad fucked up :kek::kek::kek::kek:

And those 3 fools are beyond stupid. She forced you to kneel, is flying and has wings, and also able to do telepathy and yet they still deny her being the real deal wtf is wrong with you people?

Dex-chan lover
The level of sheer dense stupidity in this is way too high!
Alex really should've learned from the time he first arrived that he can't scheme against Kousuke in any way and get away with it.

Even the townsfolk is immensely stupid. Surely the winged woman in the sky threatening to completely level the town is a fake, because the suspicious hooded guy said so, right? Couldn't be possible that the hooded figure is in cahoots to the three fools and is selfishly trying to save his/their skin at the cost of the town.

What could the masses do if they catch the three fools, they ask? Well, kill them at least. That's a whole lot more than nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
Those three sure have some balls :dogkek:
518fbc5fef40f6ba9981a42a23c7f3383a21a423e342ab830fb1e4b0ce5b7377.png
Sauce???

Yeah an no one said that I said "Catch up slowly" not "Release super fast". Like I understand having lives. I just don't understand doing something "for fun" as a hobby and doing it say slower than you are able to and intentionally setting a schedule of releases that is significantly slower than your potential and not ever approaching it. Like a group that releases 1 chapter for the series a month jsut released 3 chapters in that month. Does that mean they were holding back chapters? Or that they are able to translate much faster than they were? I dunno but I'm not asking them to catch up in a month. I'm not asking them to catch up in a year. But like They were doing a STEADY 1 chapter a month. Like even 5 chapters in 4 months is faster and "slowly catching up."
Their chapters look like they're from the Tankoubon, so they might intentionally only do a chapter a month so that there's not a massive gap between volumes, choosing a consistent chapter a month schedule. If that's the case you'd end up getting caught up then having a few months of no chapters while waiting for the next volume (and then TL/TS etc. for that). Personally I'd prefer a consistent 1 a month even if it means being a bit behind the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Their chapters look like they're from the Tankoubon, so they might intentionally only do a chapter a month so that there's not a massive gap between volumes, choosing a consistent chapter a month schedule. If that's the case you'd end up getting caught up then having a few months of no chapters while waiting for the next volume (and then TL/TS etc. for that). Personally I'd prefer a consistent 1 a month even if it means being a bit behind the raws.
Depending on how far behind the tankoubons are potentially. But considering chapter size and the fact that the Group page says volume 17 and we know at least Vol 18 is out by cover art. If we did 5 chapters in 4 months...that would probably take a little over a year to catch up. Also the people who want to wait can you know, just not read the chapters as they come out and space it so they can get a wait.

Dex-chan lover
It quite hard to believe the 'messenger of god' part if they're in maid clothes.
Also can't say I'm happy Kouhi didn't glass the place on the spot.
Kouske might be labeled/called god, but he is still a pushover personality wise, and his 'divine might' is mainly from his angels.

He feels less of a god, and more just favored by the lead goddess really.
I can't really blame the baddies for trying.

Dex-chan lover
The level of sheer dense stupidity in this is way too high!
Alex really should've learned from the time he first arrived that he can't scheme against Kousuke in any way and get away with it.

Even the townsfolk is immensely stupid. Surely the winged woman in the sky threatening to completely level the town is a fake, because the suspicious hooded guy said so, right? Couldn't be possible that the hooded figure is in cahoots to the three fools and is selfishly trying to save his/their skin at the cost of the town.

What could the masses do if they catch the three fools, they ask? Well, kill them at least. That's a whole lot more than nothing.
Suspicious or not, he offered them a way out that required no effort or thinking on their part and people love to go for the easy option.

Dex-chan lover
I think you are conflating this manga with some other one. This manga has always been about the OP protagonist party. Literally not even 5 chapters in and he's already conquering the dungeon.
I know that, it just feels like everybody is at the mercy of this guy. =/ And if you dare not agree with how he does things, it turns tyrannical and opressive because his waifus will kill you. :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Disposable villain plot mechanic aside, am I the only one that finds it hilarious and overblown that they're making this big of a deal about a couple of mobs talking some shit? I get that it's all to show his influence and what happens when you try to smear a god, but it's still a meme. It's like the isekai version of communist china, lol. They're about to disappear some people for trash talking the great state of Waifu Dungeon Tower.

How come Kouhi is only showing 4 wings here? In the earlier chapters when she was pissed off she would bring out 6. Chapter 7 for example gives a good closeup example of Kouhi being pissed and bringing out her 6 wings.

Users who are viewing this thread