Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 17 Ch. 61 - The 61st Floor - The Foolish Ones

Dex-chan lover
I don't think he's trying to gain his own influence but rather influence for the tower group as a hole. If it was his own Peach would be mad too because he's risking Kousuke's rep without Kousuke getting anything in return.
Idk, Peach says "so you could gain political advantage" in page 13.
I put emphasis on that "you", since he already tried to do something like that by placing Floria next to him to...idk, maybe honey trap him?
And even if he said "raise the city standing if we manipulate the rumors", imo it's "raise the city standing (thanks to me)"...i mean, there are Kosuke, Kouhi and Mitsuki in the same room and he still tries to stick to his plan. I don't want to start a discussion on this, but to me, the man's greedy as heck.

Anyway...Alec in on strike #2 and after mitsuki's words, he should banish himself into the shadow realm.....too bad, I'd have preferred to see him gone, but manga good guy mc is mostly a pacifist...on that, manhwas are better (at least, most): you fuck up once, you're gone

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's to actually 'move the plot' if you look at it, there actually hasn't been much plot progression in the story, and even less 'conflict'. They needed something to happen that pushes the plot forward but also counts as conflict.
This is why I said it was a disposable villain plot mechanic.

"The sky is blue."
"It's actually blue, if you look at it."
:question:

Dex-chan lover
So, death by fire, death by being buried alive, death by gravity...decisions decisions.

Dex-chan lover
Who says it won't happen in the future? =/
(I will admit I'm reading a bit too much into this, but meh, it's just theorizing at the moment)
If it happens in the future then it would be tyranny, at least if Kousuke encouraged it. If his retainers did it without his input, that's not tyranny cause they're not the leaders, is overzealous behavior that he needs to reign in.
This is why I said it was a disposable villain plot mechanic.

"The sky is blue."
"It's actually blue, if you look at it."
:question:
My bad, I thought your post was you saying you don't get why they were doing it, I might've quoted the wrong person or just misread.
Idk, Peach says "so you could gain political advantage" in page 13.
I put emphasis on that "you", since he already tried to do something like that by placing Floria next to him to...idk, maybe honey trap him?
And even if he said "raise the city standing if we manipulate the rumors", imo it's "raise the city standing (thanks to me)"...i mean, there are Kosuke, Kouhi and Mitsuki in the same room and he still tries to stick to his plan. I don't want to start a discussion on this, but to me, the man's greedy as heck.

Anyway...Alec in on strike #2 and after mitsuki's words, he should banish himself into the shadow realm.....too bad, I'd have preferred to see him gone, but manga good guy mc is mostly a pacifist...on that, manhwas are better (at least, most): you fuck up once, you're gone
You are reading into this way wrong. She said "you" because it was his doing, but you forget, he is part of their organization now, he is not a solo entity. He is part of Amamiya. He of course wants to raise his reputation within the group, but on the outside it would be raising Amamiya and the tower's rep by manipulating the rumors. Remember, Alec isn't involved in the rumors at all, the only way his personal rep would go up on the outside is if he planed to let them defame Kousuke and then ride that to show that he's better than Kousuke. And while yes that's possible, do you think anyone in the room would've let that slide if they thought that was his intention? Also since yo want to quote Peach, notice how she starts her statement with "The government was purposefully ignoring" not "You were" that means the topic of the sentence is the government not Alec. She also states "A political advantage" remember again, he is not a lone entity, but a member of Amamiya. So he wouldn't be gaining the political advantage, but rather Amamiya would, as he is a part of the Amamiya government, and not the head.

Also this isn't his second strike literally Mitsuki said "This is your first offense". No one but you sees him trying to arrange a marriage for his daughter to win favor (Like every other noble in every society that has nobles) as some kind of crime. that's just what you do in a society that has aristocracy, connections are power.

Dex-chan lover
Who says it won't happen in the future? =/
(I will admit I'm reading a bit too much into this, but meh, it's just theorizing at the moment)
well yeah you reading to much and pretty much baseless, also not matter happened since Kousuke pretty much acknowledged by three major god and Chief of GOD herself, if he kind act like Tyrant more or less its justified lol, also there that guy talked above about how the tower is small thing in grand of scheme actually really wrong, the central tower that Kousuke controlled more important than that and its only showed latter when Kousuke climb another Central tower in other continent

Dex-chan lover
You are reading into this way wrong. She said "you" because it was his doing, but you forget, he is part of their organization now, he is not a solo entity. He is part of Amamiya. He of course wants to raise his reputation within the group, but on the outside it would be raising Amamiya and the tower's rep by manipulating the rumors. Remember, Alec isn't involved in the rumors at all, the only way his personal rep would go up on the outside is if he planed to let them defame Kousuke and then ride that to show that he's better than Kousuke. And while yes that's possible, do you think anyone in the room would've let that slide if they thought that was his intention? Also since yo want to quote Peach, notice how she starts her statement with "The government was purposefully ignoring" not "You were" that means the topic of the sentence is the government not Alec. She also states "A political advantage" remember again, he is not a lone entity, but a member of Amamiya. So he wouldn't be gaining the political advantage, but rather Amamiya would, as he is a part of the Amamiya government, and not the head.

Also this isn't his second strike literally Mitsuki said "This is your first offense". No one but you sees him trying to arrange a marriage for his daughter to win favor (Like every other noble in every society that has nobles) as some kind of crime. that's just what you do in a society that has aristocracy, connections are power.
First of all, I never said he is a solo entity or that he is involved in the rumors or that he wanted to show that he's better than Kosuke lol.
But one point at the time: exactly because he's not a solo entity but one of a group of 11 people (judging from this image https://files.catbox.moe/lhzh88.png ) each one with their own role and responsability, why would he be the only one Kouhi went to (or for) rather than calling all 11 of them? For now we don't know what the plan was, maybe he/they wanted to invert the rumors and spread the notion of Kusuke being a living god...idk, it's only speculation, but since all of them know that Kosuke is a god and he/they work under him and are (whether you like it or not) provided by him with a place they can live and work in...idk about you, but I wouldn't try to find a way to exploit the slandering of a god (or, in this case, his/their god).

Also, since, as you said, he's not a lone entity, but a part of a group of 11 people (again, based on that picture) and everyone has their own role (as, for example, the guy with the cap is "in charge" of the commerce...or, since I don't remeber them all, one is "in charge" (or rather the representative) of the craftsmen, another one of the adv guild, another of the city defence, and so on), then why would he need to gain a political advantage? Why stand out when you are a part of a bigger mechanism? Tbh, I personally don't see the need/reason.

And to be honest, in the whole 100th floor, only Mitsuki and Kouhi would kill out of nowhere for Kosuke....Kosuke and the other girls are more "inclined to peace", so the fact that Peach "let it slide" is not a very solid proof.

And, with that said, I can finally end this by using this images:
https://files.catbox.moe/vna3p1.png
The reason I said "second strike" and "honey trap" is because Alec's plan was gaining control of the tower (chp 28) and it was Mitsuki herself to "warn" him.
Now, maybe on that occasion Mitsuki didn't consider that an offence, but it is the second time he got scolded by Mitsuki...so I'm technically right, no?
And again, I didn't say that "an arranged marriage to gain favor is a crime", why are you putting words in my mouth, lol....I'm only saying that, for me, this man is greedy for power/control

Now, I hope that this conversation (where I did my reseaches to prove my point) can come to an end....as I have my views and you have yours. I don't know if you're a novel reader and know that "Alec will become the best asset for Kosuke" or not, but this prolonged conversation is about personal opinions, so I hope we can accept them and end here.

Dex-chan lover
well yeah you reading to much and pretty much baseless, also not matter happened since Kousuke pretty much acknowledged by three major god and Chief of GOD herself, if he kind act like Tyrant more or less its justified lol, also there that guy talked above about how the tower is small thing in grand of scheme actually really wrong, the central tower that Kousuke controlled more important than that and its only showed latter when Kousuke climb another Central tower in other continent
We're talking about from the perspective of the people in the world. So until they realize this stuff, to the people in story the towers aren't that big of a deal, it's just like owning a city that had some good natural resources.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry for the double post but he posted pretty much as I did my last one.
First of all, I never said he is a solo entity or that he is involved in the rumors or that he wanted to show that he's better than Kosuke lol.
But one point at the time: exactly because he's not a solo entity but one of a group of 11 people (judging from this image https://files.catbox.moe/lhzh88.png ) each one with their own role and responsability, why would he be the only one Kouhi went to (or for) rather than calling all 11 of them? For now we don't know what the plan was, maybe he/they wanted to invert the rumors and spread the notion of Kusuke being a living god...idk, it's only speculation, but since all of them know that Kosuke is a god and he/they work under him and are (whether you like it or not) provided by him with a place they can live and work in...idk about you, but I wouldn't try to find a way to exploit the slandering of a god (or, in this case, his/their god).

Also, since, as you said, he's not a lone entity, but a part of a group of 11 people (again, based on that picture) and everyone has their own role (as, for example, the guy with the cap is "in charge" of the commerce...or, since I don't remeber them all, one is "in charge" (or rather the representative) of the craftsmen, another one of the adv guild, another of the city defence, and so on), then why would he need to gain a political advantage? Why stand out when you Tbh, I personally don't see the need/reason.

And to be honest, in the whole 100th floor, only Mitsuki and Kouhi would kill out of nowhere for Kosuke....Kosuke and the other girls are more "inclined to peace", so the fact that Peach "let it slide" is not a very solid proof.

And, with that said, I can finally end this by using this images:
https://files.catbox.moe/vna3p1.png
The reason I said "second strike" and "honey trap" is because Alec's plan was gaining control of the tower (chp 28) and it was Mitsuki herself to "warn" him.
Now, maybe on that occasion Mitsuki didn't consider that an offence, but it is the second time he got scolded by Mitsuki...so I'm technically right, no?
And again, I didn't say that "an arranged marriage to gain favor is a crime", why are you putting words in my mouth, lol....I'm only saying that, for me, this man is greedy for power/control

Now, I hope that this conversation (where I did my reseaches to prove my point) can come to an end....as I have my views and you have yours. I don't know if you're a novel reader and know that "Alec will become the best asset for Kosuke" or not, but this prolonged conversation is about personal opinions, so I hope we can accept them and end here.
First I never said you said those things, so the fact you think I said that already tells me how bad your comprehension is.

Let's start with why only he was called. Because the rest of them aren't assigned to city management. There are the guild leaders, the tech team, all of this. But they all use the name Amamiya. Alec is the one responsible for managing the people in the city.

Next, of course it was a bad idea to exploit the slander to Kousuke, that's the whole point. However the point of contention is whether or not the guy was doing this to get his own influence up, or whether it was Amamiya's. Also we DO know what his plan was, Peach said it was to "gain a political advantage by exposing the people behind the rumors." She literally said that, reread page 13

As for the group they don't need a political advantage. Out of the 'leaders' it was solely Alec's idea most likley. But just because it was his idea doesn't mean he was only trying to boost himself. As I mentioned, he wears the Amamiya name, and was not part of the rumors, so there is no way to boost his own rep as an individual in this situation by simply exposing who is spreading the rumors, because it would come off as "Amamiya doesn't let this kinda thing slide." And would look like "Kousuke has good people working under him."

No one is talking about killing. They let it slide without ANY form of punishment. You're right they are very peaceful, do you think that they would let Alec stay and potentially wreck the peace if he was trying to do something harmful to Kousuke, or as selfish as selfpromotion at the cost of Kousuke? They wouldn't kill him but they for sure would give him some kinda punishment if not banishing him. They literally a few chapters back talked about how if you break rules in the town one of the punishments is permanent banishment.

Yeah your comprehension sucks. Firstly when I said "No one but you sees it" I wasn't just talking about the readers. The people in the story don't see that as a "First strike" the reason why? Because it was simply an IDEA he didn't actually do anything yet other than give Kousuke a concubine. They aren't the thought police they aren't going to punish you for THINKING of doing something. They're gonna punish you for attempting. All your picture does is reinforce the fact that Alec wasn't trying that again. Because they already caught him before and he's had a change of heart. If not they wouldn't have put him in such a high position, and they for sure wouldn't have forgiven a second transgression.

Also this conversation isn't about 'personal opinions' it's about you straight up not understanding stuff, because again, the only point in contention is whether Alec was trying to get an advantage for himself, or for Amamiya. And your 'research' is almost meaningless for the record, because none of it actually pretrains to the point of discussion. Do you even remember what my first reply to you was and what your reply to that was? I suggest you go read it. Because you seem to have no grasp on what the issue here is.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, whatever you say
I do remember my first message: I commented a personal opinion on a character of a story, there was no need for you to reply my message...you could have ignored me and kept doing your thing, but no....
At this point you think i'm wrong, I think you're wrong, there's nothing else to say...I'll just ignore you, you can ignore me and we can go do our own stuff.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, whatever you say
I do remember my first message: I commented a personal opinion on a character of a story, there was no need for you to reply my message...you could have ignored me and kept doing your thing, but no....
At this point you think i'm wrong, I think you're wrong, there's nothing else to say...I'll just ignore you, you can ignore me and we can go do our own stuff.
You can end the conversastion if you want but don't act like you're just "Stating your opinion" Because I have a right to state my opinion too. If you really were here just to state your opinion and not try to prove yourself right, you wouldn't have replied to me the first time, but you did. The reason you're stopping now is because you realized you were wrong either in your opinion, or in your wording, and you just don't want to admit it now that you can't figure a way out.

But you can go ahead and stop any time. Like you could've just not replied to my last post, but instead you replied without actually doing the reply action. You wanted to get the last word in but you didn't want me to notice.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmmmmaybe don’t blaspheme the god who’s hanging around on earth and toting around two archangels as part of his harem?

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, mind giving me the WN chap for the spoiler?

Dex-chan lover
You can end the conversastion if you want but don't act like you're just "Stating your opinion" Because I have a right to state my opinion too. If you really were here just to state your opinion and not try to prove yourself right, you wouldn't have replied to me the first time, but you did. The reason you're stopping now is because you realized you were wrong either in your opinion, or in your wording, and you just don't want to admit it now that you can't figure a way out.

But you can go ahead and stop any time. Like you could've just not replied to my last post, but instead you replied without actually doing the reply action. You wanted to get the last word in but you didn't want me to notice.
Dude, are you for real?
I stated my opinion on Alec and you replied. To that reply I followed with why I thought that way and you came out with a whole wall of text with concepts that I never mentioned (like the "not a single entity" thing).
I try to make you notice that the "single entity" is a concept that you came up with and you reply to me saying "your comprehension is bad" "you don't understand" and bla bla bla

Are you seriously trying to turn my words on me, saying I was the one trying to prove myself right? You're a real piece of work lol.
For real this time, think that "I want the last word" or that "I'm running" or whatever you want. I do hope you reply to this so you can "have the last word", but knowing that I won't see it. Have a good day

Dex-chan lover
But one point at the time: exactly because he's not a solo entity but one of a group of 11 people (judging from this image https://files.catbox.moe/lhzh88.png ) each one with their own role and responsability, why would he be the only one Kouhi went to (or for) rather than calling all 11 of them?
I don’t plan to join the argument, but thought I’d point out who those 11 people are, and why she probably didn’t call them all.
On the left side of the table are the six (former?) lords of Kennelesen. Their only responsibilities lie in food production and agriculture.
On the right side we have, in no particular order:
Dulles, head of the Craftsman division of Lila Amamiya.
Gazeran, head of the Adventurer division.
Schmidt, head of the Merchants division.
Wahid, general manager of Lila Amamiya.
And lastly Alec, mayor of the (so far unnamed) town.

As you can see, Alec is the only one who has any responsibility regarding politics and the people living in the town, so it makes no sense to confront any of the others.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dude, are you for real?
I stated my opinion on Alec and you replied. To that reply I followed with why I thought that way and you came out with a whole wall of text with concepts that I never mentioned (like the "not a single entity" thing).
I try to make you notice that the "single entity" is a concept that you came up with and you reply to me saying "your comprehension is bad" "you don't understand" and bla bla bla

Are you seriously trying to turn my words on me, saying I was the one trying to prove myself right? You're a real piece of work lol.
For real this time, think that "I want the last word" or that "I'm running" or whatever you want. I do hope you reply to this so you can "have the last word", but knowing that I won't see it. Have a good day
And this is why I'm saying your comprehension is bad. I never said you said Alec was a single entity. And I did not ignore you replying to that. I straight up said I never said you said that. The reason it was brought up was to show you that it was impossible to raise his own reputation because he doesn't represent himself. (Which is something I said right after I brought up single entity). But yet here you are bringing up the fact that I brought up 'single entity' again and trying to use it as an excuse for why you're leaving. I also love how you tried to change the conversation in the middle of the whole thing to make it look like you were trying to prove Alec was greedy. But yet no one ever said he wasn't. I literally started my post to you with "I don't think he's trying to get an advantage for himself but Amamiya" and yet some how you couldn't hold onto that as the core of the discussion. So yeah, either your comprehension is bad or you are trying to weasel out of admitting you were wrong.

And yes you are trying to prove yourself right and have the last word, because here you are, replying again, despite saying two post ago this conversation is done.

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, mind giving me the WN chap for the spoiler?
its still in raw and i kind forgot if that after time skip(the children already in teenage year) or before time skip (the girls just got pregnant) the only thing i remember is Kousuke goes to another adventure so i think this past chapter 600^ in WN chaptermeet new elf village and visit central tower in that continent only to discover that tower already conquered in past and its current master is you know who

Dex-chan lover
I don’t plan to join the argument, but thought I’d point out who those 11 people are, and why she probably didn’t call them all.
On the left side of the table are the six (former?) lords of Kennelesen. Their only responsibilities lie in food production and agriculture.
On the right side we have, in no particular order:
Dulles, head of the Craftsman division of Lila Amamiya.
Gazeran, head of the Adventurer division.
Schmidt, head of the Merchants division.
Wahid, general manager of Lila Amamiya.
And lastly Alec, mayor of the (so far unnamed) town.

As you can see, Alec is the only one who has any responsibility regarding politics and the people living in the town, so it makes no sense to confront any of the others.
Thanks, but that is exactly what I tried to point out:
Alec is the only one who has any responsibility regarding politics and the people living in the town
that means that, as I said, he is also the only one that could gain an actual benefit by "raising the town standing", since, if memory serves me right, everything apart of the agriculture (as they need to import food iirc) is working just fine.
What I said is that Alec already tried to "gain power"...as I showed, Mitsuki already told him to not get any weird ideas (as he wanted to gain control of the tower).
What I pointed out was how stupid he was in my opinion to try and do whatever his plan was instead of going to Kosuke (his damned GOD) and say "look dumdum...people are slandering you, can we try to turn this thing around or you have another plan?"
But it seems that I don't get it....it's "the whole government that chose to do so"....well, as of now, I never saw Schmidt, Gazeran or Dulles "plotting" against Kosuke.
Now...if the moment this situation ends and it comes out the all 11 people were in the plan, I WILL comment that I was wrong, I'm not scared to do it @WillLi .....but in that case I'd like the author to not let it slide as "just a bit of side story", but I'd like to see Kosuke at least saying "don't do this shit anymore" to every single one of them. Otherwise, just focus the story on the tower development (and sex...because that's clearly the #1 focus) and just say that things in the city are ok. That's what I'd like

Dex-chan lover
Me reading what you guys arguing for and it's confusing
It's because @FantasyMaster keeps changing the topic and moving the goal post to try and look like they are proving me wrong about something. They've totally danced around the one issue of "Alec isn't trying to raise his own reputation"
Thanks, but that is exactly what I tried to point out:

that means that, as I said, he is also the only one that could gain an actual benefit by "raising the town standing", since, if memory serves me right, everything apart of the agriculture (as they need to import food iirc) is working just fine.
What I said is that Alec already tried to "gain power"...as I showed, Mitsuki already told him to not get any weird ideas (as he wanted to gain control of the tower).
What I pointed out was how stupid he was in my opinion to try and do whatever his plan was instead of going to Kosuke (his damned GOD) and say "look dumdum...people are slandering you, can we try to turn this thing around or you have another plan?"
But it seems that I don't get it....it's "the whole government that chose to do so"....well, as of now, I never saw Schmidt, Gazeran or Dulles "plotting" against Kosuke.
Now...if the moment this situation ends and it comes out the all 11 people were in the plan, I WILL comment that I was wrong, I'm not scared to do it @WillLi .....but in that case I'd like the author to not let it slide as "just a bit of side story", but I'd like to see Kosuke at least saying "don't do this shit anymore" to every single one of them. Otherwise, just focus the story on the tower development (and sex...because that's clearly the #1 focus) and just say that things in the city are ok. That's what I'd like
You still don't get it. Here is an example. If the President's cabinet members figure something out and expose someone from anotehr country spreading false information. Does the cabinet member get a rep boost alone? No the US Government gets a rep boost. THAT is what Alec was doing. His goal was to increase Amamiya's fame. And that is the thing you are absolutely failing to grasp is that Alec was not trying to increase his own reputation. But you keep trying to act like any one cares at all about whether or not Alec is smart, or a good guy. That was never brought up.

Also the council of 11 people are not "the government" they are "The top brass of Amamiya". "The government" in question is the government of the city, which is Alec and the people under him, not the rest of Amamiya. These are the reasons I comment on your comprehension. It's like you have no actual understand of organizational structures. It's as mentioned in the post you quoted, Alec is the ONLY person in the council that has any management over the people in the town. Governments are for managing people. So if none of them manage the people, that means they're not part of the "government" either. The City's government is simply a BRANCH of Amamiya, not the other way around.

Also once again, for being "done" you bothered to call me out again. Just how dumb do you think we are that we can't see that clearly you're just being a sore loser.

Users who are viewing this thread