Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Eighth Floor: The World Tree’s Fairies

Dex-chan lover
So, is it just gonna start expanding into a massive grove of world trees in the future? The floor of the world trees?

Dex-chan lover
they are all so beautiful~ there'll be two great world trees huh?

Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
No one ever thought this dude about nutrients? ya gotta space em out a bit more

Dex-chan lover
How boring. Everything goes according to plan and nothing goes wrong.

"you are my master - it is only natural that we obey you" etc.... reminds me of reading overlord....

also, to all ya guys talking about trees and planting and distance and nutrients and shit... remember... they are magical trees... they dont give a shit about nutrients

i can't stop losing.

also yeah, Everything goes according to plan and nothing goes wrong. [2] hopefully doesn't become stale.

Dex-chan lover
it all moves waaaay to smooth, where are the evil chaos gods when you need a burning world

Dex-chan lover
The rare and elusive Male Erofu walking around half-naked. Bishie-sparkles temporarily suppressed.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait how does our summoned elf know where elves from the outside world are? Is summoning just kidnapping magic? 🀣

• Thinking
i think when they summoned him he was like already dead and they technically revived him, he still has his knowledge from when he was alive it makes sense if you think it that way.

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman I mean, isn't it always in isekai? Random Japanese citizen X gets summoned while he's trying to head to the convenience store or whatever, "Oh hey, sorry to bother you but you have to work for us now. Go save our world."

That aside though, the context here seems to sort of imply that that summoning is possibly more like the Fate series when these guys summoned the elf or that vampire chick? The elf mentioned how they had disturbed his slumber or something, and the vampire was summoned to maintain her own family's castle they had already "summoned," but she wasn't immediately like "So it was YOU! My castle just disappeared, now I know why." So both her and the castle might be something like legendary figures from the past in either this world or another one? Isekai and all, if he can get yeeted here from Japan, I don't suppose anyone else doing so from elsewhere is off the table.

• Helpful

Users who are viewing this thread