Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 20 Ch. 70 - The 70th Floor - An Interesting Spectacle

Dex-chan lover
I know humans can be rather arrogant at times, but I honestly think that if the owner of a infinite resource tower known to be a god and his bodyguards are known to heaven's messengers who can deliver DIVINE RETRIBUTION, people would do their damnedest to go the peaceful route as much as possible.
So that king is being really really REALLY dumb. He earns a Darwin award.
Well he is a king and he can't handle someone standing above him not even a god. so he will earn a Darwin Award... soon, if he keeps it up

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, Let's threaten the tower that is currently blessed by the gods and the owner of a literal living God!

What's the worst thing that could possibly happen?!
Ikr they know the angel that threaten to level a town belong to them and their stupid reasoning to ignore that is "she won't interfere military battle" like what bruh where the fuck is your brain lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, Let's threaten the tower that is currently blessed by the gods and the owner of a literal living God!

It's not like they know anything about it. Keep in mind MC has kept a lot of what has happened to him as a close secret, only known to those he trusts in the tower. Everyone else at most think of him as a messenger of the gods. Column King thinks he needs to strike now before he gets too powerful... without really understanding that ship sailed a looong time ago. I still think he's going to try infiltrate or spy inside the towers to get a better understanding of who he's really fucking with. Hopefully that will dispel further dumb ideas or else we get treated to see how much of an example he makes out of his kingdom (he might have been the first to attack, but we all know they're far from the only ones thinking about it.)

Dex-chan lover
..... Why did they think it was a good idea to antagonize a f***ing god???????????
The excuse was that Amamiya tower is about to unify the central continent and he wanted to prevent that.
No idea how he thought that the status of a living god is worthless though...
A claim like that is going to be easily dismissed as superstition the further it starts to travel from Amamiya Tower's direct influence, at least at first. The orbital strike is definitely going to lend it some credence.

jlm

Dex-chan lover
The concept of a nuclear orbital bombardment in the medieval ages is so funny
well, it is a 100 stores tower with divine magic, it is not that far fetched considering the context

Dex-chan lover

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they simply don't believe it.
"So yeah this guy that's controlling the Tower? Seems he made a temple where the gods came down to bless it personally. Oh and he became a Living God"
"...have you been drinking?"
I mean let's be honest, even some people "on" that continent partially didn't believe it and they fucked around and found out.

Users who are viewing this thread