Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 20 Ch. 72 - The 72nd Floor - The Seeds of Evolution

Dex-chan lover
  • Derpy wolf is derpy.
  • If Kousuke really goes on a journey I hope this doesn't turn into your average isekai power fantasy story #56484156. The tower management gives it a unique twist on the genre. The manga would lose it's identity if that's gone
  • If Silvia can evolve doesn't that mean rule 2 is incorrect? Or are humans already considered an evolved species? Looks like it's the same for the other humanoid species.
  • I miss seeing the last few pages of a volume be translated. Where they show the outline of the tower and everything around it.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't understand the seeds of evolution. My eyes were auto snapped on their watermelons

Dex-chan lover
Nice last page :meguusmug:

Iirc, only high humans are capable of bearing MC's children, is the reason why Silvia was blushing I assume?
Evolved "higher" versions of themselves. In their research, what they uncovered suggested an evolved mortal would be necessary to be able to bear children with a God, so in their case, finding out how this works will be a wish come true for all the ladies of the tower.

Dex-chan lover
I think those who has those seeds are those who close to MC and often got exposed to his divine power.
MC:
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, was just thinking if that viewpoints of her is all we gonna get...
Thank for the illustration
And of course TL too

Users who are viewing this thread