Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The 12th Floor: Silvia and Colette

Double-page supporter
Why didn't the MC just track them (because that'd be as easy as stealing a candy from a baby for him) and just burn the whole mansion with all the people in it the moment the guy reached the mansion? Talk about a dumb MC.

Supporter
It's hard to when they're in the tower or not. Was that town in the tower or outside of it?

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Contributor
@Lanfear Outside, it was the town on the other side of the continent, they went there originally to set up a teleport gate to the tower to get more craftsmen to join them.

@WillTell Think of it like a standard pantheon, with Eris/Elise and the other 2 goddess taking up the roles as subordinates to the chef god/goddess, which is Asura from the first chapter. Basically they're like the Apollo/Artemis/Athena to Asura's "Zeus".

• This
What I found interesting is Kousuke calls her Eris without honorific, but Eris calls him Kousuke-SAMA.

Also, Eris didn’t complain so much about how Kousuke called her down, but about how short a time it would be doing it that way.

Kousuke / Eris happy fun time with Silvia as the medium?

@SunSun the first chapter, she is the maid that guides him to Asura, although the group that translated the first chapter is different so the name is different as well.

• This

CBC

Aggregator gang
It's weird, I'd normally be rolling my eyes at all this, but there's just something intriguing about the set up and Kousuke's place in the plot.

Dex-chan lover
yes just hand over the serial rapists/murderers to the guards, i'm sure that's totally going to work out and their powerful backer won't free them from that...
why would you bring in serial rape and murder into the series but then be to cowardly to kill of the bad guys?

Users who are viewing this thread