Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The 12th Floor: Silvia and Colette

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this was an even better reason for why he spared the scoundrels. Investigation of the actual state of law in the town he was considering to link directly to his own tower.

(And that he got two waifus from it.. well, that boy has all the luck)

Double-page supporter
Did the goddess always address him with "sama"? Kinda weird, thought he just got her blessing

Poor servers, if things are this slow, the servers are already in the process of turning into little puddles of metal...

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are talking about the scummy thugs in this chapter, and the usual isekai comment section argument of "he should've killed the scum vs. no no, it's good that he left them alive", but why is nobody talking about the pure wholesome cuteness of Esena? Especially her referring to Kousuke as her dad.

It's just so adorable, and tbh the thugs and current plot of the arc are small beans compared to Esena's wholesome cuteness, and the little fox riding on MC's head, and things like that.

I'm disappointed in you, comment section.

• Love
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
i am smoking a cigar, i am the bad guy you know? do i realy need to wear my badguy glasses to hammer it home?

Fed-Kun's army
Well.... that was a bit much at once... like... some chill chapters so lets speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed up what happens... O_O

Dex-chan lover
Sylvia does indeed have generous helpings of pai.

What is more surprising is that Esena also has a bit of pai. Oppai-loli are a rare and dangerous breed.

• Drink
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
- You can use the "Eye of Truth", right?
- Yeah... I'm a clerk after all...
Clerk using "Eye of Truth" sounds too broken, smh.
Obviously, a typo from "cleric", but it made me chuckle.

Dex-chan lover
Dude the author better be a doujin author too, he draws t&a waaaaay too well for a random shonen

Users who are viewing this thread