Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou

Dex-chan lover
the flat earth society is growing well it seems

truck-kun : no need to thank me.

Chapter 1 has been translated before, but for some reason it reckons it only happened today?

Group Leader
5oVPvIc.png

πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘πŸŽ…πŸΏπŸ€‘

Oh boy, here's the third time we've gotten chapter 1. Think we're going to get a 4th chapter 1?

Looks like Irisviel got transported to another world after her death as well, from what I can see.

Also, how easy can an isekai get, when the protag gets a harem from the get-go?

Anyway, since there's a pantyhose heroine on the cover itself, I'm in by default. Although it's kinda weird how the blonde girl is missing and, instead there's a human with white hair.

After we've gotten the first chapter ten times, someone will finally put out chapter 2 and the first page will automatically redirect you to a rickroll.

Dex-chan lover
okay after this point but does no one have a translated version of chapter 2 on the internet or at the very least the raws seriously WTF?

Can someone translated pls in the raw they have 17 chapter but we have just one chapter translate in english πŸ˜“πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Users who are viewing this thread