Touge Oni

This looks like quite a promising series, thanks for translating it!

Double-page supporter
Thank you! I'm looking forward to more. I wish I knew of more series like this...

Dex-chan lover
I hope this series would last long unlike the other series that i loved but ended/axed prematurely. Thanks for the translations!

https://myanimelist.net/manga/magazine/953/Harta

HARTA got some nice series.
Hopefully this one turns as goods as the others.

shit, i love this???????????? i read ch1 when it came out a while back but now that there's more, wow, this is actually so good

very fun and interesting story, feel all excited going through all the god,demon, and sacred treasure it give me sense of nostalgia like when i first watch the 1986 journey to the west.

Nice story, art is pretty nice as well. Hope this doesn't get axed or ends prematurely and that it stays good thoughout. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
In the original legend of En no Ozuno, the two demonic disciples Zenki and Gouki would eventually marry and settle down on Mt. Oomine in Nara. These are also the same Zenki and Gouki from that '80s anime Kishin Douji Zenki - well, except there Gouki is a dude.

I was worried this was hentai by the cover but I clicked on the first chapter Very adventurous and intriguing with how the author meshed science time and spirits.

Users who are viewing this thread