Tourigakari ni Wanpointo Adobaisu Shite Iku Taipu no Yankii - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
wow, super unexpected in a manga during a festival when she says she has romantic feelings the fireworks conveniently explode at that tiiime. Woow, so original yaaay not overused trope that literally makes me suicidal.

Really though, this shit just boils my blood, this one trope I hate so fucking much.

SCREW YOU FIREWORKS AND YOUR UNENDING CURSE UPON ROMANCE MANGAS! WHEN WILL THE SUFFERING OF CONFESSION DURING FESTIVALS BE OVER PEKO!

SO LAME PIECE OF- IF U DIDN’T WANT THE CONFESSION TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY THE FIREWORKS THEN U SHOULDVE MADE THE CONFESSION LATER SO IT WOULD HAVE MORE IMPACT

Dex-chan lover
I have been around a lot of fireworks and set of plenty of big booms. I have never had something short of 7lb smooth bore artillery drown out conversation

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.SENSEI ALL THE WAY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE.Next chapters coming soon so awaiting sensei's win plssssssssssssss

Dex-chan lover
FIREWORKS-SAN IS THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! at this point you can make a compilation of how fireworks silencing my SHIPS!!!

Dex-chan lover
200+ comments all for fucking fireworks. I'm so disappointed. It is SO cliché...Tf I'm devastated..
Also that jk he said might be the baddest thing he said in is life.

Users who are viewing this thread