Tourigakari ni Wanpointo Adobaisu Shite Iku Taipu no Yankii - Vol. 7 Ch. 84

Group Leader
truly supportive friend
mfgcover.png

Dex-chan lover
Why did she pull the fake boyfriend card when the groomsmen were hitting on her. Just say youre gay , your girlfriend is right there

Dex-chan lover
Why did she pull the fake boyfriend card when the groomsmen were hitting on her. Just say youre gay , your girlfriend is right there
Maybe it's because some guys don't take seriously a gay relationship when a woman tell them off with that. Stuff like "Nooo, you just didn't try a guy, that's all" or shitty logic like that.

Or maybe it's because she doesn't know how much gay relationship are acepted among the guest, and she don't want to take the risk to make a fuss.

Or maybe it's just the author who wanted to pull a surprise gay reveal on us. :wowee:

Or it could be another thing, dunno.

Still, this little arc was cute as hell. Page 16 made me squee! :hearts:
(Page 17 made me laugh my ass off... "You bish". :meguusmug: )

Anyway, great manga as always, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's because some guys don't take seriously a gay relationship when a woman tell them off with that. Stuff like "Nooo, you just didn't try a guy, that's all" or shitty logic like that.

Or maybe it's because she doesn't know how much gay relationship are acepted among the guest, and she don't want to take the risk to make a fuss.

Or maybe it's just the author who wanted to pull a surprise gay reveal on us. :wowee:

Or it could be another thing, dunno.

Still, this little arc was cute as hell. Page 16 made me squee! :hearts:
(Page 17 made me laugh my ass off... "You bish". :meguusmug: )

Anyway, great manga as always, thanks for the translation!
Yeah, I could see why they would feel that it wouldn't be accepted in just about any country, but especially one that doesn't even allow gay marriages or adoption by gay couples. Honestly things like this make we internally scream curses at Europe for spreading it's bigoted philosophy world-wide (after all gay relationships were seen as acceptable in Japan prior to the influence of Western Science).

Dex-chan lover
LET’S GO LADY LOVERS LET’S GO 😤🧡🤍💖 Love wins today, iiieeee 🥺!

I’d been waiting for this particular chapter for a while 😊 Because of Ume-chan and Sakurai-san opkors, but also Definitely this scene of Ume’s friends 😭♥️. I’d read it in Japanese but Needed that confirmation in a language I understood TvT so thank you translators for your hard work! It’s been worth the wait :)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Gay marriage is banned in Japan by law, their gov is not friendly to gay couples so many try to hide their relationship from the public to avoid trouble.

Aggregator gang
I screamed, that was so cute! Thank you a lot for the translation, I really enjoyed those wedding chapters!

2nd gay couple in the series. Cool to see representation that isn't hamfisted like in western media nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread