"Touto sugite Yomenaaaaaaai!!" 4P Short Stories - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - Household of Two [By tunral]

Dex-chan lover
Being from a third world country where people literally walk side by side with fast moving traffic and where no pedestrian cares about stop signals or crosspaths to cross the street...seeing people dying like this in manga all the time feels a bit weird and frustrating.

Fed-Kun's army
@Walter_vi_Britannia thing is, the way a driver thinks in a first world motoring culture is totally different
the first world driver never thinks that a pedestrian will fail to get out of the way or that they'll step out, because they have a sense of traffic, unlike a lot of third world pedestrians

Dex-chan lover
it's nice but girl is pretty dumb

@tastythighs but isn't it required to slow down when near pedestrian lanes

well seems like it's a Japanese problem maybe drivers needs some traffic sense too.

https://japantoday.com/category/national/more-than-90-of-vehicles-dont-stop-at-crosswalks-without-lights-despite-presence-of-pedestrians

Dex-chan lover
@tastythighs Yea, that combined with the fact that weaving through traffic is basically ingrained into our brain since young since nobody here wants to waste time going around and finding an overbridge or crosswalk when your destination is only 60 feet away from you across the street and there's no police or anything stopping you.

Actually, I'm so confident that I can cross a street that has cars going both ways at the same time, during busy traffic, while looking at my phone...and yea, I actually do that quite often. I don't know, you probably gain a sixth sense. It always makes me wonder why people don't move out of the way when I see traffic accidents online...cause they truly seem easily avoidable to me.

But I guess it's different when someone is reflexively moving out of the way in practiced motions than when someone actually realizes they have to move out of the way and moves away in a panic.

oh shoot i didnt see that one coming. like her lmao
thank you for translating!

Power Uploader
>“It’s too precious and hard to read !!”
>Attempted suicide and fucking Truck-kun

Did I just get bamboozled?

I guess if you read the story backwards, it becomes a little more heartwarming.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck is "precious" about this? All I see is suffering and agony. Have I been bamboozled?

Users who are viewing this thread